Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Where's Paulie ?

Comments

• Options

The poor chap is probably depressed with our recent run of results so is lying down in a dark room somewhere. Who can blame him?

Glory hunter
  • Options

Maybe he's got a bird

KFC?
  • Options
    Who is this Paulie? Can't say I miss him.
  • Options
    Will he come back for a bang
    cafc4life said:

He's been given annual leave by the moderators as the stress of controlling that confirmed thread was too much

• Options
    edited January 2015

Maybe he's got a bird

I saw him a pets at home buying a budgie last Thursday.......not budgie smugglers I should add.
  • Options

Maybe he's got a bird

I saw him a pets at home buying a budgie last Thursday.......not budgie smugglers I should add.
    Maybe he's started tweeting instead.
  • Options
    Don't encourage him i'm enjoying the break.

;-)
  • Options
    I'm fairly new to CL.. Who wants to start telling me what is wrong with this Paulie chap?!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I'm fairly new to CL.. Who wants to start telling me what is wrong with this Paulie chap?!

Paulie, by all accounts, is a decent lad.

But during the last few days he's been conspicuous by his absence on here.

That's all.

• Options

He got 1000 likes before I did, he had better highlights than me and missed the last 2 poker games so I found him and tied him up and locked him in the basement, he's not allowed out until charlton next win!!

Put him in some big man trousers, Sadie :wink:
  • Options

Nothing at all wrong with him mate. He's a good lad. He's very active on here though so it doesn't go unnoticed when he hasn't posted for a while.
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

He got 1000 likes before I did, he had better highlights than me and missed the last 2 poker games so I found him and tied him up and locked him in the basement, he's not allowed out until charlton next win!!

Put him in some big man trousers, Sadie :wink:
    That's what I've tied him up with ;-)
  • Options

Posts on here frequently and because he has an opinion that many don't agree with or he is a little I'll judged at times he just gets crap all the time!! Of course, those giving him said crap are whiter than white when it comes to the 'beyond reproach' content of their posts!! NOT
  • Options

Posts on here frequently and because he has an opinion that many don't agree with or he is a little I'll judged at times he just gets crap all the time!! Of course, those giving him said crap are whiter than white when it comes to the 'beyond reproach' content of their posts!! NOT
    Paulie isn't bullied at all, he is very much appreciated for his qwerky ways and has become somewhat a CL mascot, he also has a lovely head of perfectly highlighted hair :-)
  • Options
    Still tied up...
  • Options
    I bet he's loving this, attention seeker
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hopefully he hasn't gone out to get some cannoli......
  • Options

Maybe he's got a bird

• Options

Paulie, is that you?
  • Options
    Been found on numerous other threads Sadie has released him and taken big bob, the only other known male that could fill her old man's big tracksuit bottoms
  • Options
    I told roland that I held a hostage, this hostage would not be released until they made some changes fast, he then sacked peeters, so it's all my fault but I had to let the lad go :-(
  • Options
    Congratulations Paulie on being appointed the new head coach.
  • Options
    Too much of a coincidence, BP and Paulie disappear at exactly the same time.
  • Options
    Sadie swapped them mate Paulie last seen smiling like a Cheshire cat in really big trackie bottoms
  • Options
    Getting worried now. Massive news and not a peep from Paulie. Hope he's OK.