Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Roland it looks like it's going pear shaped

I don't know what is going on behind the scenes, I don't know about work permits or who did what when, but it is looking pretty dire where it matters - on the pitch.
Whatever has or hasn't happened this week off the pitch, we lost heavily today.
At this rate we are heading for relegation.
SORT IT OUT ROLAND, IT'S LOOKING LIKE A MESS AND YOU'RE THE ONE IN CHARGE OF IT. WE DO NOT WANT RELEGATION YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE MOVING THIS CLUB FORWARD.

Comments

• Options
    Absolute crap, whats the excuse this week?
  • Options
    Ah, but wait for Roland and his spokeswoman to explain that this is exactly why we need Luzon to get a work permit soon as he wasn't in charge today. It's called stubbornness.
  • Options
    Don't think that we ever lost 0-5 in the Championship with Chris Powell managing,
    and certainly not with Big Bob! Some new signings needed urgently.
    Preferably decent British ones!
    Can see us going like Blackpool last season.
    Will Roly splash out some money - don't hold your breath!
  • Options
    They need to buck their ideas up or this is only heading in one direction.
  • Options

Don't think that we ever lost 0-5 in the Championship with Chris Powell managing,

Level on points with Huddersfield as it stands... ;)
  • Options
    Love to see players come in that have some bottle and commitment
  • Options
    Bob will be pissing himself laughing.
  • Options
    Wonder what minute he switched his "live stream off"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Blackpool at least stayed up!
  • Options

Bob will be pissing himself laughing.

As well as Powell, Riga, and probably Curbs as he wasn't good enough to interview!

• Options

They need to buck their ideas up or this is only heading in one direction.

I think I'd actually have the members of One Direction on the pitch rather than some of the crap we have.
  • Options
    No it was tomorrow.
  • Options
    To be honest I think our season re starts v Rotherham. We do need to get some players in though.
  • Options
    We are relying upon a Dictator, after all the disasters I have witnessed this current situation is amongst the worst. Should be easy to buy tickets next year. Are we going to see players for a quid soon .
  • Options
    We actually scored twenty or more goals in the first hour after the match started.
  • Options

To be honest I think our season re starts v Rotherham. We do need to get some players in though.

Our relegation battle starts V Rotherham .................
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Katrien says we did ok because we didn't lose any points today. We still have our 31 tucked away safely and we are just going to have to accept that.
  • Options
    Dont be surprised if the moron running this club sacks the coaches tomorrow. I'm perfectly serious.
  • Options

Hopefully we can raid Ujpest and Alcorcon.
  • Options
    More fuel to the fire the gloom merchants. This was always Gonna be a tough game and sure the uncertainty of the past week hasn't helped. Get the new man installed, a week on the training pitch to get his ideas across and move on to the next game. We are due a win and the sooner the better to help build some confidence
  • Options
    Invest now Roland.
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:

More fuel to the fire the gloom merchants. This was always Gonna be a tough game and sure the uncertainty of the past week hasn't helped. Get the new man installed, a week on the training pitch to get his ideas across and move on to the next game and lose 5-1!

• Options
    Taxi_Lad said:

More fuel to the fire the gloom merchants. This was always Gonna be a tough game and sure the uncertainty of the past week hasn't helped. Get the new man installed, a week on the training pitch to get his ideas across and move on to the next game. We are due a win and the sooner the better to help build some confidence

However you look at it, the last week has hardly been a triumph of management of this club. End result of this week's activity - we lost again heavily this time.
    Whatever the ins and outs, it looks like a cock up, because it probably is. If the trend downwards is not halted PDQ, the remedy will come too late, if at all.
    This week and this result has just heaped more pressure on Luzon. He had better be the right man for the job. He's just taken on a mountain.