Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Roland it looks like it's going pear shaped

2»

Comments

• Options
    RD doesn't really give a toss now does he?

All he cares about is that profit margin and the impact it's having on the network...
  • Options
    I'm hoping that a super successful businessman can recognise a crisis when he sees one and act accordingly.
  • Options

Don't think that we ever lost 0-5 in the Championship with Chris Powell managing,
    and certainly not with Big Bob! Some new signings needed urgently.
    Preferably decent British ones!
    Can see us going like Blackpool last season.
    Will Roly splash out some money - don't hold your breath!

What I don't understand is why he would buy a club in the championship if he doesn't have (or want to spend) the sort of money that is required in order to even compete.

He needs to be more honest about his long term vision for the club
  • Options

RD doesn't really give a toss now does he?

All he cares about is that profit margin and the impact it's having on the network...

Profit margin? We lose something like £5M a year don't we, even in The Championship.
  • Options
    3blokes said:

I don't know what is going on behind the scenes, I don't know about work permits or who did what when, but it is looking pretty dire where it matters - on the pitch.
    Whatever has or hasn't happened this week off the pitch, we lost heavily today.
    At this rate we are heading for relegation.
    SORT IT OUT ROLAND, IT'S LOOKING LIKE A MESS AND YOU'RE THE ONE IN CHARGE OF IT. WE DO NOT WANT RELEGATION YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE MOVING THIS CLUB FORWARD.

Some call it a "bumpy road" What I saw today was a fecking train crash.

Two weeks until Rotherham so they need to feckin' sort it out!
  • Options

3blokes said:

I don't know what is going on behind the scenes, I don't know about work permits or who did what when, but it is looking pretty dire where it matters - on the pitch.
    Whatever has or hasn't happened this week off the pitch, we lost heavily today.
    At this rate we are heading for relegation.
    SORT IT OUT ROLAND, IT'S LOOKING LIKE A MESS AND YOU'RE THE ONE IN CHARGE OF IT. WE DO NOT WANT RELEGATION YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE MOVING THIS CLUB FORWARD.

Some call it a "bumpy road" What I saw today was a fecking train crash.

Two weeks until Rotherham so they need to feckin' sort it out!
    Most unlike you SR to be downbeat, mind you understandable on today's performance and I've just checked my glass which is starting to look half empty. :-(
  • Options
    It was pear shaped since he bought us and it only get's worse...

Our whole squad has been worsened hugely. Especially with JJ's injury, Cousins hugely out of form, Buyens couldn't give a toss and will soon be shipped back and we'll be dished some nonsense about it's a personal choice for him and his family or similar.

I really can't stand it.. good luck breaking even RD, you'll be lucky. You're driving us down
  • Options
    He turned over when the 2nd goal went in and watched re runs of Herge's adventures of tintin instead.
  • Options
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Remember when we moaned about always drawing.

Remember when we moaned about finishing mid-table in the prem?
  • Options
    If SR thinks there's a problem, then we're proper f*****.