Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

First JBG , now how many other players will have the balls and follow him?

Johann B Gudmundsson ‏@Gudmundsson7 · 8m 8 minutes ago
I sincerely apologize for this performance, our amazing fans deserve a lot more from us #WeGoAgain

Comments

• Options
    Actions speak louder than words but thanks for the sentiments JBG
  • Options
    The rest prob don't give a toss
  • Options
    Problem is Johann I don't feel like going again after that!
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    People say that the players should pay for the fans who went to the game and whilst good in principle is never going to happen in reality. I would like to see them all chuck in and put a chunk of their wages towards a charity - Demelza or the like. Do something decent with the evening.
  • Options
    Thank you JBG for having the bollocks to apologise. Somehow though I think the tide has turned too much and we are on the slide. Hope I am proved wrong though.
  • Options
    Etheridge done the same now.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Talal said:

Etheridge is the only player I feel sorry for. Substitute GK dropped right into the shit.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Talal said:

Etheridge is the only player I feel sorry for. Young substitute GK dropped right into the shit.
    Could have done better with 3 of the goals though, and his kicking is atrocious
  • Options
    Fair enough - I wasn't there. Seems hard though. How often has he played for us?
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    sam3110 said:

Talal said:

Etheridge is the only player I feel sorry for. Young substitute GK dropped right into the shit.
    So was Kiely's

Edit: Not comparing this guy to Deano, just sayin'
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Talal said:

That's why he is a reserve league one keeper.

He is not yet Championship class and he may never be. But he is doing the best he can I am sure.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Our whole team were League 1 reserve class apparently. They all hide while Etheridge gets to stand there while the balls whizz past - he must especially be feeling sh*t. He's played what? One game for our first team? I hope the defence are apologising to him.
  • Options

sam3110 said:

Talal said:

He is not yet Championship class and he may never be. But he is doing the best he can I am sure.
    Being good enough or not overall isn't what concerns me, the actual goals he conceded he should have stopped, the free kick and the deeney shot that beat him at the near post in particular were poor goalkeeping at any level
  • Options
    No lack of effort from the lads. Beaten by a far better team. Stronger, fitter, faster moe skilful and better coached.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

sam3110 said:

Talal said:

Being good enough or not overall isn't what concerns me, the actual goals he conceded he should have stopped, the free kick and the deeney shot that beat him at the near post in particular were poor goalkeeping at any level
    Surely whether he is good enough SHOULD concern you. If he isn't up to the job, he shouldn't be playing. If we need better cover for Henderson, the club need to act now.
  • Options

Our whole team were League 1 reserve class apparently. They all hide while Etheridge gets to stand there while the balls whizz past - he must especially be feeling sh*t. He's played what? One game for our first team? I hope the defence are apologising to him.

Not just defence. Where was the midfield today?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Uboat said:

Not just defence. Where was the midfield today?
    All of em.
  • Options
    We go again worked so well for Liverpool.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    I tell you one thing they best stop putting that #WeGoAgain bullshit on their tweets. We aint Liverpool thankfully.
  • Options
    Neil Etheridge just tweeted me

Neil Etheridge ‏@Neil38Etheridge 30s31 seconds ago
    @pcafe90 the fans deserve more

in response to this tweet by me
    Paul Cafe ‏@pcafe90 2h2 hours ago
    Great to see @Gudmundsson7 and @Neil38Etheridge come out and apologize to the fans for that performance #CAFC
  • Options
    Worst thing about today was the fact that none of the players (apart from Watt) even bothered to come over and thank us 2000+ idiots who gave up our Saturday and paid to watch that pantomime of a performance. If I was manager/captain I would insist the whole team went over at the end, regardless of the pelters they'd get.
  • Options
    Talal said:

Paulie how do you pronounce your surname, is it posh cafe or eastenders cafe?

hard to explain on here but just say safe but replace the s with a c