Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

First JBG , now how many other players will have the balls and follow him?

13»

Comments

• Options

Our whole team were League 1 reserve class apparently. They all hide while Etheridge gets to stand there while the balls whizz past - he must especially be feeling sh*t. He's played what? One game for our first team? I hope the defence are apologising to him.

The keeper is the one who gets the flak even though there is little he can do if the defence and midfield can't be bothered to do their jobs. Wasn't there but most newspapers I have seen credit him for keeping the score in single figures.
  • Options
    I escaped at 7-0 was with a Brighton supporting mate not in the away enclosure
  • Options
    se9addick said:

I've not seen anything from Chris Solly, but his girlfriend has chipped in with the following tweets:

Candy Steel @Candyox · 18h 18 hours ago
    Sick of seeing people give people shit over Twitter!! Grow up u little twats!!

Candy Steel @Candyox · 16h 16 hours ago
    Cor I'd love to give some of these charlton 'fans' some home truths!!!! #wipethefloorwiththem

I can only assume that Chris has had some messages that she didn't like.

It all points to some serious disharmony.
    She's entitled to her opinion of course, but I don't think she should be saying she'd "wipe the floor" with the people who pay her boyfriends salary.

Duchatelet?
  • Options

I've not seen anything from Chris Solly, but his girlfriend has chipped in with the following tweets:

Cor I'd love to give some of these charlton 'fans' some home truths!!!! #wipethefloorwiththem

Depends what people said to him on Twitter. If he has received abuse on social media then she has a right to feel aggrieved.

This is why we are going down. The poisonous atmosphere in and around the club, players and fans is turning toxic.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Fuck the image caressing 'tweets' .. start showing some real effort on the field .. just do what you're paid to do

Footballers on apologies:
    Damned if they do and Damned if they don't.
    Spot on.

I've been thinking that phrase alot the past week.
  • Options
    Fiiiiiish said:

Dazzler21 said:

Fuck the image caressing 'tweets' .. start showing some real effort on the field .. just do what you're paid to do

Footballers on apologies:
    Damned if they do and Damned if they don't.
    Spot on.

I've been thinking that phrase alot the past week.

Agree - for everything the club do that incurs the wrath of some you have scores of people nodding in agreement. And vice versa.
  • Options
    Our fans need to get off the players backs on social media, show some intelligence, we're better than that.
  • Options
    Sadly, we're not.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LenGlover said:

Solly is a model pro and has been throughout his time at Charlton.

It surprises me that any genuine Charlton supporter would have a go at him.

Just to be safe though, who's going to send Candy some flowers?
  • Options
    edited January 2015

Just looked her up. Well done Mr Solly. Nice. Anyone slagging Chris Solly off needs their head checking by the way.