Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Page 3 RIP

Comments

• Options
    Maria Whittaker.
  • Options
    Shag said:

It's a very sad day ... some absolute stunners over the years . Maria Whittaker , Kathy Lloyd , Sam Fox , Deb Ashby , Linday Dawn McKenzie , Jodie Marsh , Leilani Dowding , Jakki Degg , Lauren Pope , Lucy Pinder , Michelle Marsh (my fav) , Joanne Guest (my 2nd fav) , Iga Wyrwal , Keeley hazel , Cherry Dee , Lacey Banghard ( best name ever )

You're not much of a page 3 fan then?
  • Options
    Je suis page 3
  • Options

Keeley...

From Bromley (Downham ;-) ), the guy in the video was in the same class as my bother.
  • Options
    markmc68 said:

Jo guest. Then and now. Gutted.

I still would.
  • Options

markmc68 said:

I still would.
    I still wouldn't have a chance
  • Options

markmc68 said:

I still would.
    I'd be right behind you. On second thoughts I've scrubbed that comment.
  • Options
    markmc68 said:

That's depressing. She was definitely my favourite
  • Options
    Oh Kathy Lloyd

Thanks for the mammaries.
  • Options
    Shag said:

It's a very sad day ... some absolute stunners over the years . Maria Whittaker , Kathy Lloyd , Sam Fox , Deb Ashby , Linday Dawn McKenzie , Jodie Marsh , Leilani Dowding , Jakki Degg , Lauren Pope , Lucy Pinder , Michelle Marsh (my fav) , Joanne Guest (my 2nd fav) , Iga Wyrwal , Keeley hazel , Cherry Dee , Lacey Banghard ( best name ever )

You missed Nicola McLean! Ding dong.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

markmc68 said:

That's depressing. She was definitely my favourite
    She's been ill for 5-6 years I think. Sure I read an interview with her that said she had some form of "cronic fatigue" but Drs couldn't properly diagnose it.

Ironic really as she always "woke" me up.

• Options

Are you sure it's chronic fatigue?
    How do you catch it?
    With respect and not wishing to cause offence; all Jo Guest ever did for a living is get her tits out, which doesn't strike me as particularly tiring work.

Anyone can get Chronic Fatigue.
  • Options

How do you catch it?
    With respect and not wishing to cause offence; all Jo Guest ever did for a living is get her tits out, which doesn't strike me as particularly tiring work.

Heavy lifting.
  • Options
    I think Frankie Boyle has nailed this on Twitter "Page 3 in the age of the internet was like someone trying to sell you an engraving of an arsehole"
  • Options
    Frankie Boyle - someone else who should be pensioned off.
  • Options
    well done to The Guardian as well , who following The Sun`s example of having no tits will now no longer have twats contributing.------------------------------------------------------------------------------tomorrows edition will have 24 blank pages
  • Options
    Shag said:

Jodie Marsh? Eurgh.

But some other great.names on there. Met Jakki Degg once when she was doing a club appearance - just as fit in real life.
  • Options
    What? No sanctimonious rant about objectifying and belittling the fairer sex, God bless their little cotton socks..?

Are we awake CL?
  • Options

What? No sanctimonious rant about objectifying and belittling the fairer sex, God bless their little cotton socks..?

Are we awake CL?

This is why I'm checking this thread! What's going on here??
  • Options
    I flagged a post, and the flag was deleted in two minutes! It's hard out there for the loony left!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Shag said:

It's a very sad day ... some absolute stunners over the years . Jimmy "Five Bellies" Gardner, Maria Whittaker , Kathy Lloyd , Sam Fox , Deb Ashby , Linday Dawn McKenzie , Jodie Marsh , L eilani Dowding , Jakki Degg , Lauren Pope , Lucy Pinder , Michelle Marsh (my fav) , Joanne Guest (my 2nd fav) , Iga Wyrwal , Keeley hazel , Cherry Dee , Lacey Banghard ( best name ever )

• Options
    Well personally, I'm overjoyed that someones daughter isn't going to be dribbled and drooled over by misogynistic halfwits up and down the length of our nation.
  • Options
    30+ posts...
  • Options
    Jo Hicks, 20 - Leicester
  • Options

The good thing about Jo guest is that she took it that stage further than showing just her tits.

She had a show that was pure filth, used to go to a place called memory lane spurs on matchday at the lane ( whenever I wernt at our games and they were home) and it was called jo guest and friends, my god the stage show was shocking but what you could get up stairs where the hoolies were was mind blowing
  • Options
    And you could have DM for less than 40 quid
  • Options

How do you catch it?

Anyone can get Chronic Fatigue.
    How prevalent is this disease? Is it common amongst road builders or coal miners for example.

Obviously I'm sad for Jo Guest for being struck by this disease coming as it did when younger girls were getting on page 3 and premiership footballers went for younger models and thus drying up her revenue streams and fame opportunities.

A very close friend was "destroyed" by this for 5 years. You might want to consider that before posting sarky comments regarding something you clearly know nothing about.

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Chronic-fatigue-syndrome/Pages/Introduction.aspx
  • Options

And you could have DM for less than 40 quid

Oi!