Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Page 3 RIP

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Fiiish said:

What were all those leftie morons doing looking at Page 3 every day anyway if they hate it so much? It's like me watching Eastenders on iPlayer everyday to see if it's been cancelled.

It is what I refer to as the Daily Mail Syndrome, you hunt for things to be outraged by.
  • Options
    edited June 2016

That just about sums up how i feel . Brilliantly sai
  • Options
    cfgs said:

Fiiish said:

What were all those leftie morons doing looking at Page 3 every day anyway if they hate it so much? It's like me watching Eastenders on iPlayer everyday to see if it's been cancelled.

It is what I refer to as the Daily Mail Syndrome, you hunt for things to be outraged by.
    oh the irony...
  • Options
    brogib said:

Yes. Thats the main objection. Left wingers are opposed to breasts.

Though they are all for em being flopped out in the middle of Starbucks to feed a young child
    Yes that's right. Only left wingers believe breast feeding is not obscene.
  • Options
    thank god so tacky
  • Options

The good thing about Jo guest is that she took it that stage further than showing just her tits.

Don't know what you mean?
  • Options
    cfgs said:

Fiiish said:

Surely in this case it is the Guardian syndrome. I don't see mail readers falling for feminist rubbish, I bet you a pound to a penny your average Daily Mail reader is more positive about page 3 than Guardian readers...
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

cfgs said:

Fiiish said:

Surely in this case it is the Guardian syndrome. I don't see mail readers falling for feminist rubbish, I bet you a pound to a penny your average Daily Mail reader is more positive about page 3 than Guardian readers...
    Eh. Daily Mail is more about being outraged by something already and actively seeking to be outraged by it.

Guardianistas get themselves intentionally outraged by they weren't previously outraged by (for example, this week it was James Blunt).
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

Huskaris said:

cfgs said:

Fiiish said:

Eh. Daily Mail is more about being outraged by something already and actively seeking to be outraged by it.

Guardianistas get themselves intentionally outraged by they weren't previously outraged by (for example, this week it was James Blunt).
    Yeah agreed. And in the case of Page 3, it is people who do not read the Sun, getting outraged by something that they actually haven't seen.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2016

Doc Brown , Palace mug.
  • Options

brogib said:

Yes. Thats the main objection. Left wingers are opposed to breasts.

Though they are all for em being flopped out in the middle of Starbucks to feed a young child
    Yes that's right. Only left wingers believe breast feeding is not obscene.
    Just to clarify; I'm not offended by public breastfeeding, nor am I offended by a female earning a decent living from topless modelling.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Fiiish said:

Huskaris said:

cfgs said:

Fiiish said:

Just to put you right on that - Guardianistas don't get outraged. We are saddened, concerned and irritated. Finally, reluctantly. we acknowledge that we are just better than the rest of you.

Then we turn back to the article about the 10 best designer corkscrews under £100 in the Lifestyle section.