Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Relegation Battle Thread (Score Spoilers)

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Apologies but I missed a clear look at a crunching tackle from Brighton's Dale Stephens in that first half which Matt Ritchie was far from happy about. Just seen it again - could easily have been a red card, he was over the ball, but referee Craig Pawson didn't even give a foul!
    I don't remember too many Dale Stephens tackles when he was with us!
  • Options

2-1 to Fulham. I hadn't realised Scott Carson was in goal for Wigan tonight

He's still only 29.

There must be a pretty big wage bill on that Wigan squad that's almost certainly going down.
  • Options
    Yann's the man.
    I know, get over it!
  • Options
    Wigan back level.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Fulham 2-2 Wigan, 20 mins to play.
  • Options
    Screenshot 2015-04-10 21.31.04
  • Options
    Well that's Wigan gone. Would need to win their last 4 just to have a chance, not going to happen. Millwall to follow shortly. Hate Millwall but still think I would have preferred Fulham to have gone down in their place.
  • Options
    Scum gonna filth their way out of it
    Come on Watford do something we couldn't do and hammer the nail in that coffin
  • Options

Apologies but I missed a clear look at a crunching tackle from Brighton's Dale Stephens in that first half which Matt Ritchie was far from happy about. Just seen it again - could easily have been a red card, he was over the ball, but referee Craig Pawson didn't even give a foul!
    I don't remember too many Dale Stephens tackles when he was with us!

In his last 3 months with CAFC he did plenty but has a worse sick record than Wiggins this season !