Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wolves vs Charlton | Sat 24th Jan 2015 | 3pm KICK-OFF | Match Preview, Predictions,News & Views

Comments

• Options
    Can't see past a two or three goal defeat unfortunately. No idea who will be picked and can't be arsed to make any suggestions.
  • Options
    I fully expect us to lose and lose badly as well.

Wellwickman
    We need to toss away that bamboo spine. Average teams must win at

• Options
    They have a very rapid lad up front which makes it the ideal match to play Gomez along side BH at the back with Solly and Wiggins making up the back four.
    Five man MF, but they will all have to be able to tackle and work hard. This rules out Wilson and Harrriott.
    With JJ still injured we have Gudmunson, Buyens, Cousins plus the new kid. Left side MF is an issue, but I would put Fox in. Another option would be to put GUd on the left and Church right.
    Cox up front.
    Pray.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

They have a very rapid lad up front which makes it the ideal match to play Gomez along side BH at the back with Solly and Wiggins making up the back four.
    Five man MF, but they will all have to be able to tackle and work hard. This rules out Wilson and Harrriott.
    With JJ still injured we have Gudmunson, Buyens, Cousins plus the new kid. Left side MF is an issue, but I would put Fox in. Another option would be to put GUd on the left and Church right.
    Cox up front.
    Pray.

Who's Cox? Mind you we had eleven of them on the park last Saturday. :wink:
  • Options
    I can't see anything but a Wolves win. 3-0, at least. Chants of Luzon out ring around the Black Country.
  • Options
    If we concede an early goal, it'll kill us
  • Options
    Every punter in the land will be lumping on a home win... One result always ruins it.... Wont be us tho... 4 to the wolves 0 charlton leige second 11s...
  • Options
    Wolves are 5-8 on Betfair . Easiest money ever .
  • Options
    Wolves 3 Charlton 1, late consolation from Cousins
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well let's see what will happen, we can keep blaming the manager/owner and as I said in another post I believe this network strategy is deeply flawed but the players also have to take some responsibility, ultimately they are playing for the club and us the supporters. So I hope they all stop sulking (Ben Haim and Bikey take note) and give a battling performance. All that said I expect a defeat hopefully not like last week but 3-0 to The Wolves would seem the likely outcome.
  • Options
    How many are going?

Fair play to all the loyal Addicks making the trip...
  • Options

How many are going?

Fair play to all the loyal Addicks making the trip...

Around 485

• Options
    vinnie said:

Has anyone come up with any decent Guy Luzon chants?

Oh Guy Luzon

He's Full of Shit,

He's full of shit, shit and more shit,

Oh Guy Luzon's full of shit.

Not how I feel yet but you know how ruthless chants can be...
  • Options

I'm plumping for a charlton win!
    3-0

Lol go onnn fella
  • Options
    Saw the Watford performance so I'm going to lump some money on Wolves at 3-0, 4-0 and 5-0. I will have at least a shred of something to be positive about whatever happens. Either money from the bookies, Charlton scoring or Charlton not being humiliated (can't be more than 5-0 can it?)
  • Options
    vinnie said:

Has anyone come up with any decent Guy Luzon chants?

How about "F*#k off back to Belgium"?

Try as I might, I cannot see a single reason to be optimistic about Luzon nor tomorrow's match.

3-0 Wolves
  • Options
    I,ve just got back from a parallel universe in my time machine where we steamroll Wolves into submission and win 5 nil with everyone of our fans singing `We love you Roland we do....We love you Roland we do....We love Roland wwweee do....Oh Roland we love you...`
  • Options
    How do I get tickets for this please? I know I've had a month blah blah, but having sliced my way around the golf course today I fancy watching something sh*tter than me. Cheers!
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Really hoping 'new manager syndrome' starts tomorrow for us.
    A shock 2-0 upset. Cousins and then Vetokele to finish them off in the last 20. COYR
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Assuming Bulot,Moussa,Henderson,Jackson, Tucudean all out for various reasons, Luzon has only 12 experienced outfield players to pick 10 from, and that includes Church and Wilson.
  • Options
    Obviously last week at Watford we know wasn't the best but it about how you respond to results like that. They can either feel sorry for themselves or use it as catalyst. Daggers away March 2011 was a kind of straw breaks camels back kind of game as was Hammers Boxing Day 2000, as was Stockport away February 1998 (for those who remember that far back) and we went on goodish runs after a lot of those games. Here is to hoping last week at Watford will turn out to be the same.
  • Options
    Google>>

cheap bouquets of flowers

• Options
    Early goal for Wolves, no way back, likely to cave in again. Only hope is to park the bus and hope for a lucky break.
    Saying that, only a win is good enough.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Charlton to improve on last week's debacle - 4-0 (to wolves)
  • Options

2-0 Wolves and still no work permit.

work permit in. new coach and feel good factor 0-1 to us JJ 76 mins. Come on lads lets get behind our team!
  • Options

How do I get tickets for this please? I know I've had a month blah blah, but having sliced my way around the golf course today I fancy watching something sh*tter than me. Cheers!

I have one U21 ticket if you want
  • Options
    I hope all the players were watching Cambridge tonight.