Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

March 1951 - October 2014 (RIP @March51)

Comments

• Options
    So sorry to hear your sad news Jimmy .RIP to your dad
  • Options
    I'm another who only knew March from his postings here, and he seemed like a lovely bloke. I'm sorry for your loss, Jimmy, but remember that our loved ones are never truly gone while they live on in our memories.
  • Options
    Great tribute
    RIP
  • Options
    RIP March51
  • Options
    RIP March51.

So sorry to hear of your loss Jimmy. Your tribute was very special and something I'm sure a lot of Charlton fans can relate to. Very emotive.
  • Options
    RIP March51.

So sorry to hear of your loss Jimmy. Your tribute was very special and something I'm sure a lot of Charlton fans can relate to. Very emotive.
  • Options
    Nice tribute Jimmy

Condolences to you and your family
  • Options
    RIP March 51.

Very fitting tribute to your father Jimmy, lovely words.
  • Options
    RIP, lovely tribute by the way.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP March51. Condolences Jimmy85. Wonderful tribute to your father.
  • Options
    Just wanted to add my condolences. And to say what a lovely tribute to your Dad.

RIP March.
  • Options
    Condolences Jimmy.
    RIP March51
  • Options
    Very sorry for your loss Jimmy
    RIP March
  • Options
    RIP March51.

Enjoyed his posts on here, sorry to hear he has gone and best wishes to you Jimmy and family.

Great tribute and photo. My Dad started taking me at a similar time and so I share a number of the 'Charlton' memories you mention (as well as the flat cap in the pic!).
  • Options
    A loving tribute from a loving son.
    May he rest in peace.
  • Options
    Very very sad. My thoughts are with you and your family.
  • Options
    That was a good and insightful trubute of a fellow addick. I am sorry to hear of your loss, please accept my sincere condolences.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that. Great tribute, Jimmy. RIP March51.
  • Options
    A lovely piece Jimmy.

Even though, as you said, you all knew it was coming it doesn't lessen the hurt that it brings.

You have some great memories of the times you have spent together.

It goes without saying that all lifers thoughts will be with you.

Rest in peace March51.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP March51. I never met your Dad Jimmy, but enjoyed his contributions. Your tribute was brilliant, brought a tear to my eye as well as bringing a smile to my face. Condolences to you and your family.
  • Options
    Jimmy, a lovely tribute to your Dad.RIP to another Great Addick. Sympathies to you and your family
  • Options
    Nice words Jimmy.

RIP March51.
  • Options
    So very very saddened to hear this Jimmy, i never got to meet your dad but i could tell just from the few chats we had on here and from his contributions to this forum what a true gent he was. I used to drive past your dad's old place on the 217 a lot and it always made me chuckle when he put the flag at half mast after we'd lost or were relegated! A beautiful tribute mate to a really lovely fella.
    Rest in peace Mr. March.
  • Options
    RIP March
  • Options
    Sorry to hear this Jimmy. RIP
  • Options
    RIP March 51. Great tribute.
  • Options
    RIP fellow Addick.

ps
    What a great tribute
  • Options