Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hector Rodas linked?

Comments

• Options

Scoham said:

Excellent, another defender with lower league experience. Just as well we don't need an experienced striker, winger and attacking midfielder.

Might mean TBH and/or Bikey are going, especially if we also sign Sarr?

He's a bit more than a lower league player. Levante have been in the Spanish top tier since 2010/11 and he seems to have been a squad player for them. He's 26 so a good age. Saying that it would make letting Morrison go even more stupid, unless he comes in and is a clear improvement.

Hope we do also get a couple of attacking players in, as we need them before we can even think about letting anyone go.

It means very little but if FM is accurate he could be a good signing. Of our European signings in the past year I'd say FM has got Vetokele, Buyens, JBG and Ajdarevic about right, but Thuram, Parzyszek, Nego, Reza, Tucudean have all looked overrated.
    Damn you with your facts and reasonable views.
    It won't catch on you know!
    Then there's the perfect spelling and punctuation, capitals and bloody paragraphs. Bastard.
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

I think there is a clue that Onyewu didn't get into the squad on Saturday. Maybe he is on his way? There was also a rumour that Ben Haim was interesting a Club in Israel.

Hmmm.

Your not the first person to mention that, dick.

• Options
    vffvff
    edited January 2015

Scoham said:

Excellent, another defender with lower league experience. Just as well we don't need an experienced striker, winger and attacking midfielder.

Might mean TBH and/or Bikey are going, especially if we also sign Sarr?

He's a bit more than a lower league player. Levante have been in the Spanish top tier since 2010/11 and he seems to have been a squad player for them. He's 26 so a good age. Saying that it would make letting Morrison go even more stupid, unless he comes in and is a clear improvement.

Hope we do also get a couple of attacking players in, as we need them before we can even think about letting anyone go.

It means very little but if FM is accurate he could be a good signing. Of our European signings in the past year I'd say FM has got Vetokele, Buyens, JBG and Ajdarevic about right, but Thuram, Parzyszek, Nego, Reza, Tucudean have all looked overrated.
    Damn you with your facts and reasonable views.
    It won't catch on you know!
    Then there's the perfect spelling and punctuation, capitals and bloody paragraphs. Bastard.
    This is a football forum. The moderators will need to have a word with Scoham.
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

I think there is a clue that Onyewu didn't get into the squad on Saturday. Maybe he is on his way? There was also a rumour that Ben Haim was interesting a Club in Israel.

Is he still injured?
  • Options

dickplumb said:

Hmmm.

Which Dick? :blush:
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Scoham said:

Very diplomatically put. I can think of a four letter word for them involving asterisks beginning with S and ending in T.
    I meant in FM! Thuram was rated as a top Championship/lower Prem GK for example.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

dickplumb said:

Hmmm.

If the cap fits .....

:-)

• Options
    Scoham said:

RedChaser said:

Scoham said:

Very diplomatically put. I can think of a four letter word for them involving asterisks beginning with S and ending in T.
    I meant in FM! Thuram was rated as a top Championship/lower Prem GK for example.
    Ah, I presume that is Football Manager then which I have no knowledge of and they most certainly overrated Thuram and co.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    vff said:
    Blimey, so he's only 1/3rd as good as Thuram, jog him on.
  • Options

RedChaser said:

dickplumb said:

Hmmm.

If the cap fits .....

Leave me out of this and its spelt with a K :-)
  • Options
    edited January 2015

Just been told he's the Next new signing. Do your research people.

Where did the info originate from?
    Twitter.

When he claims to be 'in the know' (i.e just been told) he means he did a Twitter search for 'Charlton Athletic'.
    Sorry pal, I'm not on actually on twitter and relied on my mate to tell me who obviously is. Hope that explanation is good enough for you.
  • Options

RedChaser said:

vff said:
    Blimey, so he's only 1/3rd as good as Thuram, jog him on.
    If he's only a third as good as Thuram I can only imagine he doesn't have any legs, in which case asking him to jog on is a bit insensitive
    The thing is though Thuram was better stopping shots with his feet than claiming or punching balls with his hands.
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

When did Onyewu's contract run to I wonder?
  • Options

Levante isn't exactly lower league. Also he's been with the first team since 09
  • Options

dickplumb said:

When did Onyewu's contract run to I wonder?
    January but we then extended it until the summer.
  • Options
    Hector Rodas - isn't he the guy who promotes the national lottery?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2015

Should we be concerned that his name is an anagram of Carthorse do?............

Her doctors a .... (whats his middle name )

H, a sod rector (drugs and the church ?)

I hope Rodas isn't a plonker, otherwise he can play for the trotters.

• Options

Well, his full name is Hector Rodas Ramirez, so fill ya boots............. ;)
  • Options

Ram raiders r tech zoo

• Options
    My mate reckons it's between us and real betis who have come in for him.

Again my mates source is probably twitter, just so you know @Bolderhumphreyreid
  • Options

Thanks for confirming but you really should get on Twitter, it's all on there.
  • Options

Thanks for confirming but you really should get on Twitter, it's all on there.
    Is it? Seems as though people were slow to react on the news of this guy being linked then.
  • Options

Ram raiders r tech zoo

Time for a lie down in a darkened room, methinks, Sammy....

• Options

Just been told he's the Next new signing. Do your research people.

Do your own research!
  • Options

Ram raiders r tech zoo

Time for a lie down in a darkened room, methinks, Sammy....

It's the manic stage coming out Fanny ?

I blame the 10 games without a win.

I've gone anagram and pun crazy.

ANY FA FAN PACK NAN

• Options

dickplumb said:

Hmmm.

Pretty certain it's the Tal Ben Haim who is a winger who was mentioned in that rumour, not the London-based centre back. (Yes, there are two Tal Ben Haims in the Israeli national team).