Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hector Rodas linked?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Looks tonight that he might be going to Real Betis.

Google translates of Twitter.

https://twitter.com/search?q=hector rodas&src=typd

Héctor Rodas tab by Betis so Jorge Morcillo SE is at Rayo Vallecano.

Héctor Rodas terminates with the Levant and comes to the Betis

#Betis Héctor Rodas terminated his contract with the Levant and travels to Seville http://ow.ly/I6Dno
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Excellent, another defender with lower league experience. Just as well we don't need an experienced striker, winger and attacking midfielder.

Might mean TBH and/or Bikey are going, especially if we also sign Sarr?

He's a bit more than a lower league player. Levante have been in the Spanish top tier since 2010/11 and he seems to have been a squad player for them. He's 26 so a good age. Saying that it would make letting Morrison go even more stupid, unless he comes in and is a clear improvement.

Hope we do also get a couple of attacking players in, as we need them before we can even think about letting anyone go.

It means very little but if FM is accurate he could be a good signing. Of our European signings in the past year I'd say FM has got Vetokele, Buyens, JBG and Ajdarevic about right, but Thuram, Parzyszek, Nego, Reza, Tucudean have all looked overrated.
    That's about right on transfermarkt too. The thing is that Thuram and Tucudean are overated because someone at Liege recommended spending big money on them. Before Thuram went to Liege for €1.5 M (!) he was kicking around France on free transfers and loans.
    So databases like Fm, transfermarkt and Futhead get distorted by people overpaying.

The thing is, in the main the market for players at upper championship and Premier League level is fairly mature. Agents, players and clubs know the value of players. Therefore, for us to kick on is going to take a mix of good scouting, hanging onto talent (and developing it) and good hard cash to sign top players on.permanent and loan contracts.

I totally agree we need another couple of decent attacking players but they are at a premium. At least we have loaned players from Spurs and Arsenal so the door is open.