Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CAFC vs Rotherham | Sat 31st Jan 2015 | 3pm KICK-OFF | Match Preview, Predictions,News & Views

124»

Comments

• I have to say that i am really not feeling it today. I dont know if i can be bothred to even go today, not even with the thought of seeing our new manager and new players. After 25+ years watching Charlton, i have never felt so unmotivated to go and watch a game at The Valley and yo make it worse I have a night shift to do tonight as well.
    I think it will be 1-1
  • In Greenwich on the way. Hoping for a 2-0 to us. Watt to start and score plus JBG. Love these beer goggles!
  • Just put tenner on Igor double @ 100s so 0-0 it is then
  • 3-1 to us will stay up and hopefully follow it with Red midland on the thread
  • Still excited as always to put the commentary on. A shame I can't be there to get behind the boys today.

2-0 Charlton! Watt, JBG. COYRRRRRR!!!
  • cafckev said:

I have weeks that i am really not feeling it today. I dont know if i can be bothred to even go today, not even with the thought of seeing our new manager and new players. After 25+ years watching Charlton, i have never felt so unmotivated to go and watch a game at The Valley and yo make it worse I have a night shift to do tonight as well.
    I think it will be 1-1

Know how u feel been like that for a couple of days/weeks/months
    That bad I thought we were playing away today
    Sorted now though on my way
    Coyr

• Rotherham have won twice out of last three visits to The Valley,expect a tough match.This is not an easy game,still coming to terms with new manager and aplayer or too, unable to find any form of late,expect Charlton to make hard work of this match.Does the manager have what it takes to get three points today and the team to work as a unit. Think 1-1 is as good as it gets today.
  • reserves said:

There's a change at left back today, don't know about the rest of the line up.

Didn't Fox start last week? Wiggins back in then.
  • We will win. Wearing woollies!!!
  • Any team news yet?
  • Sponsored links:

• Frigging Network Rail only just got to Waterloo
  • Frigging Network Rail only just got to Waterloo

No score yet:-)