Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Rotherham Match thread 31/1/15

Afternoon folks...here we go then, Guy's first home match in charge and its not going to be for the fainthearted!!! A couple of new signings have arrived (Lepointe only this week) and Georgie boy left us for pastures new. Most of us (including me) were hoping for a new striker and maybe an attacking m/f. However they didn't materialise so it will be very interesting to see who plays up front, is Igor still only part fit? Will Watt start? and What about Lepointe, is he the hard man in midfield we need? All in all an interesting line up will be on its way I think, but as far as I'm concerned whatever the line-up we need 3 points and we need them with a good performance.

I'll bring you the teams as soon as I get them......lets hope its 3 points today folks and the opportunity to pull away from those at the bottom........... COYR's

Comments

• Thanks RM once again. :-)
  • Thank you in advance for your efforts RM! Very optimistic that we'll get 3 today! Really hoping Watt gets the start
  • Welcome back RM. I shall try and expunge the mental image of you in a mankini from the back of my noggin and settle down to your excellent match thread.

C'mon you Addicks!
  • Dmitrović, Solly, Wiggins, Ben Haim, Bikey-Amougou, Gudmundsson, Veljković, Buyens, Cousins; Harriott, Vetokele.
  • Unchanged from last weekend.
  • subs: Etheridge, Wilson, Gomez, Onyewu, Fox, Lepoint, Watt.
  • Charlton subs: Etheridge, Wilson, Gomez, Onyewu, Fox, Lepoint, Watt. (IL) #CAFCLive
  • Unchanged from last weekend.

Except Wiggins
  • edited January 2015
    Sorry, in fact there's one change. Wiggins back in for Fox I believe?

@ross1 got there first!
  • Sponsored links:

• 4 defenders,1 midfield and one striker on bench, he really is going for a win
  • Sigh......... When will a Watt get his bloody chance?
  • Rotherham team: Collin; Richardson, Arnason, Morgan, Fryers, Newton, Smallwood, Green, Pringle, Derbyshire, Sammon.
  • Rotherham at home and you play Harriott instead of Watt.

*sigh*
  • Watt must be seriously unfit to still not get a start.
  • Frustrating that Watt still hasn't got his first start... Has always made such a good impact off the bench so far.

Time to put your scoring boots back on Igor :)
  • Rossman92 said:

Sigh......... When will a Watt get his bloody chance?

I believe it was mentioned that he is not match fit yet
  • Rotherham United ‏@OfficialRUFC 14m14 minutes ago
    Team: Collin; Richardson, Arnason, Morgan, Fryers, Newton, Smallwood, Green, Pringle, Derbyshire, Sammon. #rufc
  • Pleased to see Wiggins back in but shame that Watt still does not get his start.

Come on you (not so) Mighty Addicks, lets ease those relegation fears with a good 3 points today please.
  • ross1 said:

Rossman92 said:

Sigh......... When will a Watt get his bloody chance?

I believe it was mentioned that he is not match fit yet
    Well ten minutes at the end of every game won't help him get that will it.

Play him for the first hour, get everyone lifted.
  • Sponsored links:

• Is JJ still injured or...?
  • ross1 said:

4 defenders,1 midfield and one striker on bench, he really is going for a win

Do we have any other senior strikers?!
  • ross1 said:

4 defenders,1 midfield and one striker on bench, he really is going for a win

Do we have any other senior strikers?!
    Only Churchinio.
  • So Defoe signs for Sunderland and goes straight into the team, we sign watt and he's still getting fit after all this time. Maybe they have next season in mind for him!
  • Come on igor. Win me some money and hopefully the game too.
  • Bit, no, very confused with the line up. Igor on his own again up front. We need to score goals to win games. Is this so difficult to understand? Hope I'm proved wrong though and 3 needed points please !!
  • Harriot over Watt. At home why?
  • Rotherham Subs: Thompson, Hunt, Ward, Hammill, Wood, Bowery, Barmby.
  • Leeds last minute winner
  • Valley11 said:

Harriot over Watt. At home why?

Very baffling! Will win nothing with Harriot in the team! Negative, defensive line up!

Expecting another defeat.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!