Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Rotherham Match thread 31/1/15

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2015
    If all results go our way today, we'll jump back into the top half of the table.
  • Options
    sralan said:

Bit, no, very confused with the line up. Igor on his own again up front. We need to score goals to win games. Is this so difficult to understand? Hope I'm proved wrong though and 3 needed points please !!

Except he's not. Harriott is being used as a striker like he has most of the season.
  • Options

If all results go our way today, we can jump back into the top half of the table.

Whereas, if they all go against us, we'll go down to 21st & one place outside relegation.

lol
  • Options
    I have a feeling Harriott, Vetokele and JBG will link up very well today.... COYR
  • Options
    Thanks for this RM. Sitting here in hospital hoping for a big win..best medicine!
  • Options
    Not really on topic. But did anyone happen to see the hand ball by Elmohamady of Hull today? Very Maradonaesque
  • Options
    very pleased Wiggins back, start Watt ffs.

Great that you are back RM
  • Options
    Nug said:

Thanks for this RM. Sitting here in hospital hoping for a big win..best medicine!

Hope nothing serious mate?
  • Options
    Scoham said:

sralan said:

Bit, no, very confused with the line up. Igor on his own again up front. We need to score goals to win games. Is this so difficult to understand? Hope I'm proved wrong though and 3 needed points please !!

Except he's not. Harriott is being used as a striker like he has most of the season.
    Playing as a striker in the one of the least threatening strikeforces in the country. Maybe time to try something new. Like two proper strikers up front.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    tricky said:

Scoham said:

sralan said:

Playing as a striker in the one of the least threatening strikeforces in the country. Maybe time to try something new. Like two proper strikers up front.
    Exactly. Play 2 strikers up front ffs, not a winger that blows more cold than hot. 4 goals since 8th November, baffling to think why...
  • Options
    10 mins till ko........COYR's
  • Options
    With Leeds winning we are now 18th
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    I can see the reasoning behind leaving a striker on the bench though. Say we're a goal down with 20 minutes to go, who do we bring on if we have a bench full of defenders?

The real problem here is that the squad doesn't have enough senior strikers in it. We need one, ideally two, more.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

But as Huddersfield lost, we can jump above both teams with a win. :-)
  • Options
    Does this qualify as a 'must win game'?
    Good to see you back RM.
  • Options

ross1 said:

But as Huddersfield lost, we can jump above both teams with a win. :-)
    With all the right results we could be 12th, but I doubt it
  • Options
    Programme says we are expecting oneore in before Monday It had better be a striker.
  • Options
    Southbank said:

Programme says we are expecting oneore in before Monday It had better be a striker.

Probably the CB from Sporting.
  • Options

Does this qualify as a 'must win game'?
    Good to see you back RM.

Thanks mate...good to be back
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Southbank said:

Sarr?
  • Options

Southbank said:

GL says after Lepoint he wants 2 more and hopes to get them before Monday deadline
  • Options

ross1 said:

4 defenders,1 midfield and one striker on bench, he really is going for a win

Do we have any other senior strikers?!
    Only Churchinio.
    We know now what GL thinks about Church, not good enough
  • Options
    Teams on way-out...COYR's
  • Options
    ground sounds half-empty
  • Options

Southbank said:

Feel we are neglecting the Goalkeeping position, hoping for a Lithuanian U21 stopper, 6ft 7in tall with more funny characters in his name than you can shake a stick at!
    I've got just the fella for you:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomas_Švedkauskas
  • Options
    Good to see you're on good form Redmidland. Thanks for the commentary. Greetings from Norcal.
  • Options
    right here we go.....apologies up front for any spelling mistakes and typos.....minutes applause now
  • Options
    Annual minute of remembrance for all Addicks I believe?

RIP
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!