Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Rotherham Match thread 31/1/15

Comments

• Options
    T.C.E said:

addicks to ko......attacking The Covered End

What the f*** did I do to deserve that? ;)
    Judging by our attacking threat, I don't think you've got much to worry about!
  • Options
    throw taken....solly clears......tbh....igor...cuz..igor.....they clear long we have a throw
  • Options
    wiggy to dimi.....igor.....harry but ball cut out....our throw
  • Options
    Covered End chanting for Tony Watt
  • Options
    Vetokeles ball control is shite and Harriott is offering nothing. Get them both off!
  • Options
    throw taken.....wiggy...cuz....wiggy....cuz.....valk...bikey.....buyens.....taken dwon not given.....they attack quickly.....shot comes in and dimi takes it
  • Options
    Any views on how the serbian keeper is doing?
  • Options
    dimi to cuz..valk...tbh....sends it long...they cut it out....and go long...valk gets it.....wiggy....cuz.....harry..ball cut out and they push towards us...wiggy concedes a throw
  • Options

Vetokeles ball control is shite and Harriott is offering nothing. Get them both off!

Assuming you'd bring on Watt but who would you choose to join him? Keeping in mind your options are Wilson, Gomez, Onyewu, Fox and Lepoint.
  • Options
    throw taken....tbh tidy's up.....solly.....wiggy.....cuz concedes a fk
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Assuming you'd bring on Watt but who would you choose to join him? Keeping in mind your options are Wilson, Gomez, Onyewu, Fox and Lepoint.
    BEEeeeeeeeeeast
  • Options
    Would take a scruffy 1.0 today by the sounds of it!

Fingers crossed.......
  • Options
    I am warning you lot. I am going to go absolutely mental when we score...
  • Options
    fk taken long.....we clear and they come again.......dimi picks up the loose ball.......we win a throw.....taken by solly...gudsun..solly gudsun crosses they clear...wiggy...valk....gudsun.....wiggy....crosses....cuz shoots..blocked....shoots again...blocked again....they clear we get a fk for hand ball
  • Options
    fk taken....keeper takes the ball easily
  • Options
    I've got that feeling.... I think we'll get something here
  • Options
    Where's the young lad Aherern Grant gone?......is he injured?
  • Options
    they now attack us....solly closes down....they come again......shot come sin and is high and wide
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Will we ever score again? All I hear in the commentary week on week is okay build up play and then poor final balls or crap touches from our forwards. I think we even have to start questioning how good Igor actually is.

Don't worry though folks, we've got a defender lined up to come in on loan which should sort everything out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Brilliant isn't it just having one forward on the bench for a home game against Rotherham. Why on earth isn't Church and/or Ahearne- Grant on the bench?
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:

A point?
  • Options
    Lepoint and Watt getting ready to come on?
  • Options
    we attack from the gk......wiggy wins a throw
  • Options
    When you run a football club in a mediocre way then it's no surprise you're served up mediocrity. I hate this regime.
  • Options
    If we don't score today we equal a record set in the 20s
  • Options
    throw taken......gudsun.....wiggy...crosses...they clear...valk.....tbh.....igor..gudsun.....valk....wiggy.....harry......wiggy...valk....shoots and just wide
  • Options

Rossman92 said:

A point?
    A goal. My apologies for being drab. I'm trying to be more like the game
  • Options
    A Shot!

Let's go fucking mental!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!