Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

embarrassed to be Charlton ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Never embarrassed because the fans are the club - not this clown from Belgium. Just pissed off that the life seems to be draining away.
  • Options
    Not embarrassed to be a Charlton supporter just embarrassed by the performance of the club at the moment from owner to players on the pitch!
  • Options
    NEVER!
  • Options
    Embrassed- No
    Fed up- Yes

But Charlton is my club -SISS
  • Options
    So we are not embarrassed to support a club that is being systematically torn apart by an owner who is taking the piss out of us and turning into a joke of a club, but according to another thread we are embarrassed by a few individuals singing "you don't know what you doing" to the owners puppet manager. F*ck I'm more confused than embarrassed.
  • Options

Underpinning is underway, stay proud!

You're buying a new bra ?

• Options
    Not embarrassed to be a Charlton supporter
    But embarrassed and pissed off about the way our club is being run
  • Options

really ? seen that written a good few times lately---what an utter croc of SHIT !

look up the road to the pony spotting pile of goldfish loving tossers

or how about the synchronised ulras from Shitouts park ?

or the glory hunting goonershit woolwich rejects

we are shit,yes--------------------we are in the middle of some pan european swop club (non sexual)--------but "embarrassed? to be CAFC never ---its what we are------except it of get the bus to The Goonershit Stadium

Exactly mate. Good or bad on the pitch you should never be embarrassed to be charlton, the reason? Because no one really notices you.

I'd be more embarrassed by your prem years when you bussed in pikey gillingham fans from Medway. "Come and watch Christian Ronaldo okay at the Valley". Talk about selling your soul.
    Don't worry, you will be back playing the Gills next year. Just hope they can find the Pikey world cup, ready for the matches.
  • Options
    Not embarrassed in the slightest at being a Charlton fan.

But I'd sure as hell be embarrassed at boycotting the club or turning my back on the team - whether or not I agree with the Manager Head Coach or the CEO, Board or the owner.

It's CAFC or nothing for me.

• Options
    edited February 2015

Talking of which I saw something really whacky today. Was on Charing Cross Bakerloo platform and there was this bloke (circa 60 I'd say) dressed in a long coat (open), nothing on underneath but sort of denim knickers (yep) and high heels. I've seen that sort of thing in Amsterdam but it's a first for me in London. It was a real WTF moment.

PS: Embarrassed to be a Charlton fan? No. Every club has its ups and downs. Time to get behind the team, like we did at the end of last season. But for those who want to stop going, I respect your views and your decision. All I ask is that you are happy for us fans who continue to go, if and when we win a game again.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Simonsen said:

Talking of which I saw something really whacky today. Was on Charing Cross Bakerloo platform and there was this bloke (circa 60 I'd say) dressed in a long coat (open), nothing on underneath but sort of denim knickers (yep) and high heels. I've seen that sort of thing in Amsterdam but it's a first for me in London. It was a real WTF moment.

PS: Embarrassed to be a Charlton fan? No. Every club has its ups and downs. Time to get behind the team, like we did at the end of last season. But for those who want to stop going, I respect your views and your decision. All I ask is that you are happy for us fans who continue to go, if and when we win a game again.
    Never been embarrassed to be a Charlton fan no, but I am a bit red-faced at those denim knickers - they fitted fine before Christmas...
  • Options
    Never embarrassed to be a fan, always proud. But embarrassed at what the owners are turning us into and just wondering what state we will be in when RD decides he's bored and no longer can be bothered to run us as an experiment of egotism
  • Options
    Although I've never considered myself "Charlton" 100%, they are my local team, I used to go a lot and I have made my boys Charlton, people I know consider me such. I have certainly felt embarrassed at some things that have happened in my 30 year on and off association with the club, no more so than this pathetic episode: http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/64696/28-10-2004-10-years-ago#latest
  • Options
    Simonsen said:

I saw that person as well. Turns out it was Roly and he is over for transfer deadline day.
  • Options
    Yes indeed , the fans are the club; everything else comes and goes. Never embarrassed. Always happy to be there even if it is painful from time to time.
  • Options
    I am also angry, frustrated, sad and feeling impotent at our current situation. I so much want to try and impress on RD that what he and his sidekick Meire are doing is having a huge detrimental effect on our Club and its supporters.
    I would join the Supporters Trust if I thought that was the answer.
    But I will never be embarrassed to be a Charlton fan.
  • Options
    Surprise surprise millwall win and out the woordwork they come giving it the big un
  • Options
    NEVER!
    At Brentwood fishing show, buying a bivvi, who`s your club mate? Charlton...Ah a proper football Club and supporters! who`s yours? Stoke mate.
  • Options
    edited February 2015

NEVER!
    At Brentwood fishing show, buying a bivvi, who`s your club mate? Charlton...Ah a proper football Club and supporters! who`s yours? Stoke mate.

Did you 'stand their laughing because you couldn't take anymore'? 'My, my, my Delilah' :smiley: I'll get my coat.
  • Options

really ? seen that written a good few times lately---what an utter croc of SHIT !

look up the road to the pony spotting pile of goldfish loving tossers

or how about the synchronised ulras from Shitouts park ?

or the glory hunting goonershit woolwich rejects

we are shit,yes--------------------we are in the middle of some pan european swop club (non sexual)--------but "embarrassed? to be CAFC never ---its what we are------except it of get the bus to The Goonershit Stadium

Exactly mate. Good or bad on the pitch you should never be embarrassed to be charlton, the reason? Because no one really notices you.

I'd be more embarrassed by your prem years when you bussed in pikey gillingham fans from Medway. "Come and watch Christian Ronaldo okay at the Valley". Talk about selling your soul.
    Brainless tit!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Occasionally embarrassed to be a fan - like when fans sing to the manager that he doesn't know what he is doing after 60 mins of his home debut.

I thought that was disgusting.
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Occasionally embarrassed to be a fan - like when fans sing to the manager that he doesn't know what he is doing after 60 mins of his home debut.

I thought that was disgusting.

I actually done a thread for this. Was amazed at the twats.
  • Options
    Embarrassed by RD not Charlton, even the appointment of Riga to Standard Liege which doesn't effect Charlton makes me feel sick
  • Options
    Embarrarsssed that my club is part of Roly Douchebag's network circus.
  • Options
    You can only laugh at the current situation - gallows humour is called for. We're starting to look as mad as Blackpool.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Never embarrassed.

Rather pissed off with the way things seem to be panning out though!
  • Options
    I am never embarrassed by being a lifelong Charlton supporter.

I am currently embarrassed and p*ssed off by the way the club is being run.
  • Options
    I'm embarrassed how the club is being run.