Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So who AINT going to blackburn

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]No. Sick relative.
    Hope it's not too serious Len...

Thanks Simon,

seeing a consultant Friday. Hopefully we will know more about the prognosis then.
  • Options
    I'm not and I applaud everyone who is making the effort.
    I hope you are all rewarded with a last gasp Addicks victory and Lisbie hat trick!
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    I am not going because there isn't a train going up - plus my father in law's funeral is tomorrow and my 6 month pregnant wife needs me more than Charlton Athletic and it's underperforming overpaid "stars".
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]I am not going because there isn't a train going up - plus my father in law's funeral is tomorrow and my 6 month pregnant wife needs me more than Charlton Athletic and it's [strike]underperforming overpaid [/strike] "stars".

One more and you're out!
  • Options
    Was discussing the possibility with Spankie before he had his game confirmed (great referee by the way, i recommend seeing him...he's the one with the brown ref's top!). Ah well, I'kll probably go round his to his dad and brothers house and watch / listen to it there.
  • Options
    Me, got a stag-do in Dublin and as i have mentioned in another thread the last time i flew out of the country for a stag do was to Tenerife the weekend before we beat Blackburn away in the cup !! is that an omen?
  • Options
    One more and you're out!

I just have more reasons not to go than the one reason to go.

I'll still be there next season as a ST holder regardless of division my 20th year.
  • Options
    I was joking mate - the word 'strike' appeared twice in your post.

I meant one more strike and you're out.
  • Options
    LOL i never took it any other way - i really want to go as does my son but footie has to take a back seat sometimes.
  • Options
    It pains me to say that i am not either-

I'm seeing my daughters- I don't live with them, don't see them enough so i make the most of it whilst i can.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Me - Family commitment that was put in the diary last year.

My father in laws new wife's Mum's 85th Birthday.........Should be a scream!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ns_eb_rj_s?[/cite]Im not going, Cant be arsed! Go on Have a Pop!

disgrace mate **stupid smiley thing**
  • Options
    Me.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]Me - Family commitment that was put in the diary last year.

Oh and I'm driving so I cant even get munted
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]Me - Family commitment that was put in the diary last year.

Oh and I'm driving so I cant even get munted

you need this
  • Options
    am working

ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!

anyone that knows what I do will see the irony in it & know where I would really rather be.

give them a huge shout from me!

*sigh*
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Eltham_addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ns_eb_rj_s?[/cite]Im not going, Cant be arsed! Go on Have a Pop!

disgrace mate **stupid smiley thing**

Oi less of that, urs is a bad excuse, bring the kidd, you can breast feed cant ya?
  • Options
    As much as it pains me not being there, I've taken the adult decision for
    once to spend my birthday with my 4 year old...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]am working

ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!

give them a huge shout from me!

*sigh*

No need to ask Sis. Having said that I can't go mental with the voice, because I'm supposed to be covering the A1 GP at Brands Hatch on Sunday for the Radio!!
  • Options
    very embarrased to be going on holiday so i will miss it.
    Not my fault, the mrs booked it as a treat for my birthday!

and yes, i have looked into getting a later flight out but the cost is stupid!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Take my name off this list peasants, plastic Carter is no more.

Hardcore Charlton home & away boy is back. Scampi fries as well!!

If I don't make that 0.000001% of difference I should and still lose my job ltgtr is gonna have a can of whup-ass opened up on him.................

;-)
  • Options
    it's on "live" on TV over here in Alberta but tape-delayed meaning the game starts at 3pm MST (10pm GMT) - i am missing our final pre-season training session because i know that someone will know the score

gonna have to go & hide in the mountains until 3pm so i can watch the game as if it were live

if we go down i will be gutted as i have seen practically every game live on TV since the start of the season
  • Options
    same here oakster.

did you see my reply to the thread you started?
  • Options
    yes mate - i know exactly where you are

i will be back across in about 3 weeks time - will let you know exactly when & we should meet for the innaugral meeting of the BC CAFC Supporters Club

I always stay at the Sandman o nWest Georgie Street opposite the hockey stadium
  • Options
    Not going either as I am on-call for work, but hope to be able to watch it either on the internet or in a local hostelry.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Oakster[/cite]yes mate - i know exactly where you are

i will be back across in about 3 weeks time - will let you know exactly when & we should meet for the innaugral meeting of the BC CAFC Supporters Club

I always stay at the Sandman o nWest Georgie Street opposite the hockey stadium[/quote]

Hopefully the canucks will still be in the playoffs (unlikely though) and then the city will be crazy and well worth going out for a few beers.
  • Options
    Armchair me up, at this rate there will be more than 100 not going in record time.
  • Options
    Blackburn won't let me within a mile of their scoreboard, so as I am the Jinx at away games I am not going!
  • Options
    I goin to tosser in northen spain,will find a bar and sing loud and very proud.Hope you all enjoy the day and give it large for me.
  • Options
    I might not be now. Sprained my ankle and hurt both my wrists, (typing's a bit difficult, clapping's a really bad idea) so it depends how much the swelling goes down between now and Friday evening.