Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So who AINT going to blackburn

13»

Comments

• Options
    Well...Ormiston Addick has put us to shame...live in U.S. and when I saw his post that he was travelling from Oz must admit it put thoughts in my head....I have my son's soccer game Saturday and as the coach feel I need to be there othwerwise should have jumped on a plane. Good luck to everyone going...safe travels and lets hope we get a result...God Bless.......
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    [cite]Posted By: ct_addick[/cite]....I have my son's soccer game Saturday...

I have my son's SOCCER game on Saturday!!! CT, I think you've lived in the USA too long...LOL
  • Options
    Me - unfortunately - who little 'uns and hubby's working ...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red Riding Hoodie[/cite]Me - unfortunately - who little 'uns and hubby's working ...

time to organise an impromtu 'take your sons to work day' !!!
  • Options
    My crew are taking a rest. Done 14 hours to/from Man City. There's enough of you to make a noise. I shan't even listen on the radio or Sky sports.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stone[/cite]My crew are taking a rest. Done 14 hours to/from Man City. There's enough of you to make a noise. I shan't even listen on the radio or Sky sports.

But then again your not a proper Charlton fan, you one of those picked up when Maidstone went to the wall :-)
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Red Riding Hoodie[/cite]Me - unfortunately - who little 'uns and hubby's working ...

Hmm, could just imagine it, a 3 and 5 year old jumping off someone's chest ....!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red Riding Hoodie[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]

Hmm, could just imagine it, a 3 and 5 year old jumping off someone's chest ....!

didnt no you had kids riding hoodie ;-)
  • Options
    I didn't have kids "riding hoodie" ... ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red Riding Hoodie[/cite]I didn't have kids "riding hoodie" ... ;-)

you no it dont take much to confuse me, and you have! lol