Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Green Party Leader Natalie Bennett gives excruciating interview to Nick Ferrari on LBC

124»

Comments

• Options

Chaz Hill said:

Fiiish said:

Chaz Hill said:

WayneK said:

I'm not against immigration but I think we should adopt Australia's view on it .

Wayne, Australia had a highly successful and efficient immigration policy under John Howard. However Labor/Green alliance under Gillard/Rudd tore that policy down. Over their six year term, 50,000 illegals on 800 odd boats entered the country, with 1200 men women and children drowning at sea. 2000 kids were placed in detention. No outcry then from Greens or Lefty Human Rights Commission. Abbott went to the election pledging to stop the boats. He was ridiculed by the Left " impossible, turning back boats won't work" blah, blah. Within months of gaining power Abbott had turned back five or six boats and they then stopped coming altogether. No praise whatsoever from the Leftist mainstream media. 2000 kids in detention has now gone down to less than 200 and decreasing fast, a 95% reduction. Now a damning report has been released by the Lefty head of the Human Rights commission backed by Labor and the Greens, damning Abbott for the kids still remaining in detention. On top of this Labor/Green alliance left behind a debt of over 600 billion (a billion a month interest bill)! a $14,000 debt for every man woman and child. All attempts by Abbott to fix the budget are now being blocked by Labor/Greens and other rabble in our Senate. And guess who's way ahead in the polls?
    Yep Labor. Voters don't like taking tough medicine or repaying debts it seems!
    Wow. How wonderful it must be to live in the simplistic world of the Rightie!
    So what facts do you dispute?
    I wouldn't bother q_a, the extent of Chaz to participate in political threads extends to 'LOL'ing posts he doesn't understand and making risible snipes like the one above.

It's pretty astonishing what a mess Gillard & Russ made in your country, almost as bad as the vandalism that occurred under Blair/Brown, although I imagine a Green/Labour/SNP coalition in May could easily level this country's infrastructure in months if given the opportunity.
    Just for your information Mr Fiiish I have worked in posts so close to the centre of the political system that you could only dream of. This is the reason I find your pontifications and snipes so "risible".
    Arrogant, patronising, has no idea what he's talking about all whilst having the general air of being a twat...

His story checks out guys.
    Lol
  • Options
    brogib said:

Right opposite the doors of 10 Downing Street (Behind the photographer as it were) is a gateway leading to the Foreign Office. In me Rentokil days, I had to take down and replace some pigeon netting and spikes, then shoot a few ferals all so Brown and Obama could walk through without getting shit on, for Obama's first visit before the G20 (Always remember it coz had to try and drive me van through the poxy Commies protesting outside). That's about as close as I've ever got, or ever wanted to get to the "centre of the political system"!

Missed opportunity, you could have eradicated some of the pests on the way through. Commie baiting is great fun! Or was that what you meant when you said you shot the "ferals" ?

• Options

brogib said:

Right opposite the doors of 10 Downing Street (Behind the photographer as it were) is a gateway leading to the Foreign Office. In me Rentokil days, I had to take down and replace some pigeon netting and spikes, then shoot a few ferals all so Brown and Obama could walk through without getting shit on, for Obama's first visit before the G20 (Always remember it coz had to try and drive me van through the poxy Commies protesting outside). That's about as close as I've ever got, or ever wanted to get to the "centre of the political system"!

Missed opportunity, you could have eradicated some of the pests on the way through. Commie baiting is great fun! Or was that what you meant when you said you shot the "ferals" ?

To be fair at least pigeons shit on the politicians, not depend on them like the Commies do.