Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Derby Match thread 24/2/15

Comments

• Options
    I'm actually hoping it's Solly holding midfield and Wilson right back
  • Options
    We will miss cousins big time . Not a very pacey midfield
  • Options
    For those asking about @jordancousins94, it's accumulation rather than a new injury and all being well he'll be available on Saturday. #cafc
  • Options
    For those asking about @jordancousins94, it's accumulation rather than a new injury and all being well he'll be available on Saturday. #cafc
  • Options

Also Solly (c) making another midweek appearance.

I hope that is good news about his knee injury

Think his Knee Injury isn't one that will improve, just has to be monitored and treated very well. I'm sure they wouldn't play him if they shouldn't. Mind that team would look a whole different without him, and not for the good! Shows how shallow our squad is, I'm just praying we get out of tonight injury free.
  • Options

Also Solly (c) making another midweek appearance.

I hope that is good news about his knee injury

Hopefully
  • Options
    Think Wilson might do ok in the middle.
  • Options
    Surely a diamond... Buyens at bottom, Bulot and Wilson either side, JBG in a freerole. Wilson cant be cm
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Surely a diamond... Buyens at bottom, Bulot and Wilson either side, JBG in a freerole. Wilson cant be cm

I hope it's this
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2015
    Derby-: Grant; Christie, Keogh, Shotton, Forsyth; Thorne, Hendrick, Hughes; Lingard, Ince, Bent

• Options
    Subs Roos, Bryson, Buxton, Dawkins, Ward, Thomas, Mascarell
  • Options
    I really hope it isn't Wilson in the middle.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    ross1 said:

kept for the game we can / should win.
  • Options
    Evening all. Apologies in advance for my slowness and typos as I report from a derby point of view. Respect to the travelling Addicks, No Cousins is a massive blow in my view.
  • Options

Derby-: Grant; Christie, Keogh, Shotton, Forsyth; Thorne, Hendrick, Hughes; Lingard, Ince, Bent

Bloody hell.
  • Options
    SGL seems to prefer a flat 442 so I read that as Wilson in the middle.

We shall see.
  • Options
    11 against 11, why shouldn't we win?
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Guy has just text me

Squad

------------Solly
    Bulot---Vetokele-Watt-Gudmundsson
    Johnson-Wilson---Fox-Ben Haim
    -----------Buyens
    --------------Henderson
  • Options
    Shame about Cousins but Wilson in the middle should be OK. Not too creative but he certainly has the legs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Derby front 6 is ever so slightly terrifying. We're two quality CMs from just about matching them though
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    The last 2 games Lawrie has started have been the worst of his whole cafc career,
    and this is coming from someone who voted for him in the POTY.
    Lepoint can't be showing much in training if he still can't get a start.
    as long as Cousins is fit for Udders and Forrest, just as well not playing tonight.
  • Options
    In Guy I (WE) trust!!!!!!

??????????????????????????yesyesyesyesyes............

COYR.................
  • Options

The last 2 games Lawrie has started have been the worst of his whole cafc career,
    and this is coming from someone who voted for him in the POTY.
    Lepoint can't be showing much in training if he still can't get a start.
    along as Jordon is fit for Udders and Forrest, just as well not playing tonight.

Either that or our Lawrie has been "turning it on" in training!!
  • Options

Bent: "I had a few great years at @CAFCofficial. I had a good relationship with the fans down there and I have a lot of respect for them"

I am expecting a minutes applause in the 10th minute from Benty to the fans to show his appreciation.
  • Options

My view right now, COYRRRRRR

are the bars closed ?
  • Options

My view right now, COYRRRRRR

I remember being up there last year. I thought we were more to the left of the goal but maybe my memory is playing tricks.
  • Options
    Can people please not post anything about man city Barcelona on this thread please. I'm sky plus sing it but will be following charlton on ere. Ta.
  • Options
    Derby front six is frightening. If we get a clean sheet it'll be hard earned.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!