Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Eurovision 2015

Comments

• Options
    Sweden will win tonight. Wonder what the odds are on them
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

Ireland finally achieved their aim and got out of it (they nearly went bankrupt - before the banks did that job for them - from carrying on hosting after winning) by throwing the semi during the week.

Ironic not to be there on the day that the country votes for same sex marriage!! :smiley:

Looks like the honeymoon is over for Ireland, or it's just begun.
  • Options
    USA all the way.
  • Options

USA all the way.

In the hole.
  • Options
    I wonder if Cameron thought about our chances of ever winning Eurovision again with this EU referendum. We struggle every year without flipping the bird to the EU.....there will be ramifications for our future acts.

• Options
    Our song was awful. The bloke can't sing.
  • Options
    edited May 2015

I think you're missing the point of Eurovision Lawrie! :wink:

I'll stick with the boxing, although O'Sullivan is struggling against Betancourt at the moment.
  • Options
    Lithuania seem to have the crowd going, could be one to remember when it comes to the voting!!!
  • Options

Nailed on to win! :-0
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Our next signing up now from Belgium
  • Options
    Belgium...

The Valley phone bill will be high this month.
  • Options
    The austrian guys piano is on fire!
  • Options
    Afka with you on this. We are at friends in Scotland who love Eurovision, loosing the will to live.
  • Options
    Gavin Peacock for Romania.
  • Options
    Only seen bits but it's seems like the bird with the beard has been on all night
  • Options
    I mean singing all night
  • Options

Only seen bits but it's seems like the bird with the beard has been on all night

Have they cut to Southend's celebration party then?? :wink:
  • Options
    Who's the little fella with Ed Miliband's hair??
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Brainwashed long ago by the wife.
  • Options
    Nobody likes us.
  • Options

Nobody likes us.

San Marino just winked at you :wink:
  • Options
    I can see that Austria didn't fancy hosting it again
  • Options

Nobody likes us.

At least we beat France and Germany. Small pickings.
  • Options
    We gave Australia 10 points. They gave us nothing.

Don't they know we still own them?
  • Options
    Don't think we even would have got 12 points if we could have voted for ourselves.
  • Options
    The cheers when Sweden started to overtake Russia were very loud. For obvious reasons, the crowd probably fancied a trip to Stockholm next year over Moscow. Thought the hosts handled it well.

I thought Latvia was the best song.
  • Options
    I liked the Cyprus song. Anyway I don't think we take the competition as seriously as the other countries, today proved that not all voting is political and if you have a good entry you can get points. If we took it a bit more seriously and put decent performers in with good and catchy son we would at least get a few more points.