Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crowd trouble at the Millwall game...

Comments

• Options
    They're right in the shit as well now after that defeat. It's difficult to say who will go down, but that's a big gap now
  • Options
    6 points adrift and their goal difference effectively makes it 7. And they're away at Middlesbrough on tuesday.

A side that has won just 7 in 34, and hasn't won at home since October, looks like it'll need to win at least 5 out of 12 to have a chance of staying up. It's obviously possible but it's a huge ask.
  • Options
    Crowd trouble?!

At a Millwall match?!

Surely not!
  • Options
    Even with the guaranteed 3 points on Good Friday they'll find it difficult to survive.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Netting - 1
    Millwall fans - 0

Too hard for the spanners
  • Options

I'm sure it was only last week that Holloway was moaning about why only 200 of them were allowed at Leeds. That they'd moved on now and were all lovely chaps really.

Certainly wouldn't have been trying to break into the home areas up at Leeds.

The family stand at Rotherham though, well done chaps!
    Shows where they are these days ...bunch of idiots
  • Options

DanDavis said:

Police were forced to come in and tell the guy with the roll neck and long beige jacket that its 2015, not 1996.

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/shocking-images-crowd-violence-breaks-5250531

You mean 1986
    You mean 1966.
    You mean 1066
  • Options
    Flat caps, fake Burberry, Stone Island, Gingers and La Coste all in the same photo.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That old fella looks like he's fallen asleep.
  • Options
    They look so keen to get at the mums and little kids
  • Options
    Dad's Army.
  • Options
    I can't believe you are blaming millwall - shame on you all.
  • Options
    Biggest little pile of shite in football...
  • Options
    Ugly crowd scenes at Rotherham and Millwall can be slimmed down to just read ugly crowd......
  • Options
    Before we visit the New Den Millwalls next five fixture are daunting.

Middboro A
    Norwich H
    Bolton A
    Brighton H
    Brentford A

If they stay up this season I think they will have earned it.
  • Options

That old fella looks like he's fallen asleep.

Looks to me as though he has just got over excited being in physical contact with other men.
  • Options
    cafckev said:

They look so keen to get at the mums and little kids

So it would appear that Millwall are also a danger to kids in Rotherham
  • Options
    I like how a large pair of tights is containing them all.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've got a hunch that the Rotherham fans weren't really egging them on, as there hardly was Rotherham fans in the next couple sections. Surely this is just out of anger
  • Options

Before we visit the New Den Millwalls next five fixture are daunting.

Middboro A
    Norwich H
    Bolton A
    Brighton H
    Brentford A

If they stay up this season I think they will have earned it.

The games against Bolton and Brighton are huge for their survival hopes
  • Options
    If we play anything like today in the game at the Toolbox we will be walking away with a great 3 points. Best chance for years. I dare say their morons will then kick off.
  • Options
    Love how the guy in the flat cap & burberry scarf is pushing from the rear like someone at a pub fight hoping his mates will hold him back whilst he screams "Let me at em".

Yet in this pic, when there's no-one inbetween him and a baton wielding copper..............
  • Options

I like how a large pair of tights is containing them all.

Always thought a gusset could contain only one c@nt.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    They are quite simply, a dirty, filthy, chavvy, pikey, shit stain of a football club.

I despise everything they stand for. The only club I wouldn't take my boys to because I could genuinely see them starting on a six year old boy on the streets.

If they were not already fighting themselves.

Or Millwall.

Or BNP.

Who have nothing to do with Millwall.

Or West Ham.

Yeah right........
  • Options
    It's not fair what they have to go to with the Yorkshire Police to get tickets for Leeds

Oh well this will make them relax all that crap for them

Twunts
  • Options
    It's an Aquascutum scarf you slaaaaags.
  • Options
    Just watched some you tube clips. They need to grow up. To be fair it's about 10% of the crowd doing the Danny dyer but I suspect one or two of them will have the early morning knock on the door. It's not as if they are kids. Grown up men with families I suspect. Roll on to our match at the toolbox. That should be interesting. They'll be more reebok classics and stone island than you bargained for.
  • Options
    I have no wish whatsoever to be fair to them but South Yorks police statement in today's paper suggesting Rotherham fans were also to blame. Probably just trying to get Norra Batty's stocking back but not funny when stewards and coppers get hurt as a result.