Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crowd trouble at the Millwall game...

13»

Comments

• Options
    I have no wish whatsoever to be fair to them but South Yorks police statement in today's paper suggesting Rotherham fans were also to blame. Probably just trying to get Norra Batty's stocking back but not funny when stewards and coppers get hurt as a result.
  • Options
    Agent Holloway said his fans should be given the same respect as everybody else. Hmmm.
  • Options
    Given the fact that every season our star player(s) are injured or suspended just as we play them, I'm praying that Igor and Watt stay fit when we play the knuckle draggers.
  • Options
    Found this on Reddit.

http://youtu.be/XqA2uDWTxhA
  • Options

I have no wish whatsoever to be fair to them but South Yorks police statement in today's paper suggesting Rotherham fans were also to blame. Probably just trying to get Norra Batty's stocking back but not funny when stewards and coppers get hurt as a result.

Probably doesn't explain them climbing a wall and throwing a brick into the throat of a steward.

https://mobile.twitter.com/tomworrall16/status/571735200889245696
  • Options
    Their sad, miserable, poxy little club is dying - and they know it. This sort of thing will only make the demise even faster. Losers, in every sense of the word.
  • Options
    To think plenty of our fans have more hatred for a few choir boys who sing a lot and wear black for the Croydon geeks when the pond life of the scum continue to outcunt themselves more and more
  • Options
    If they go down they'll probably be lucky to make 8k average home crowd and it'll be all downhill from there. Once all these sad, angry middle aged w*nkers either eventually grow up, get banged-up, or die, there'll be no-one left going there.
  • Options
    Maybe they should do a "Score at the New Den" promo by having a young attractive couple going in and buying some pills on the centre spot, then fighting themselves.
  • Options
    Why does this still make me laugh
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If you mute the sound in that video it could be mistaken for "The Dawn Of Man" scene from 2001. Kubrick's apes seem to have the advantage in having developed opposable thumbs.
  • Options
    New Cross Pussies, I despise everything about them!
  • Options
    The pic with the 4 or 5 Millwall fans all stuck together doing the conga is actually a scene from the new Human Centipede movie. Fact.
  • Options
    Millwall are 4 miles from Charlton,
    West ham as the crow flies must be about the same.
    Why are a team on the surrey/london Borders a rival ?

Don't worry guys i've worked it out for myself.
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

The pic with the 4 or 5 Millwall fans all stuck together doing the conga is actually a scene from the new Human Centipede movie. Fact.

• Options
    That copper looks like he really wants them to go over the netting so he can start swinging the baton.

• Options

If they go down they'll probably be lucky to make 8k average home crowd and it'll be all downhill from there. Once all these sad, angry middle aged w*nkers either eventually grow up, get banged-up, or die, there'll be no-one left going there.

They only get 8k now
  • Options
    Apparently a few fans have tried to attack the home dugout