Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Adam Johnson, Ched Evans and my App (Invention)

Many of you will remember my thread the other week asking for advice on how to patent on publish an App, well it don't look like it's gonna happen so I thought I'd share the idea on here to see what anyone thinks.

What it would be is an App that both blokes and women can download and use. They would be asked to set up an account and enter in their personal details with proof of age and identity (Not sure how this would work, but I'm sure there'd be a way?). Then, when they're out on the tiles and it looks like they're gonna get a bit, they can both log in before anything happens and tick the box that they have both consented and both enter in their 4 digit pin and away they go.

I know it sounds stupid that, when two people are pissed up and ripping each others clothes off, they're gonna stop etc, but look at the consequences and people once said the same about chucking a condom on, but now that's standard practice. I reckon with a little (Or a lot) of tweeking, this has got legs this idea.

Comments

• Taking the term logging in to a whole new level.
  • Very romantic.
  • Stig said:
    That covers the age bit, but not consent. Or does it?
  • So two people who are so drunk they are going for a random shag, have BOTH got to be able to hit the right numbers on a PIN and also remember what their PIN is?

But setting that aside, how would your App deal with the variations? There's the different ages of consent throughout Europe for example and then there's the bit in our legislation about a child being under 18 rather than 16 if indecent images are taken, or a person over 18 is paying for sex with someone under 18 but over 16, etc, etc.
  • Sounds like a legal nightmare to me. What if someone is forced to put in their number under threat, this gives rapists even more chance of getting off the crime.
  • When you're about to get your end away the last thing you want to do is whip the phone out and log onto something.

Also, say if you forgot to log in as you were hammered, had sex, then in the morning there were big regrets. Could she then say he forced himself upon her because she hadn't logged in?
  • Sponsored links:

• i'll be the guinea pig if you want mate
  • Shag said:

i'll be the guinea pig if you want mate

Or gerbil if it's Richard Gere
  • Wouldn't get much take up in Norwich. Most people can remember family birthdays.

A sheep's life span is only 10-12 years anyway.
  • Shag said:

i'll be the guinea pig if you want mate

Or gerbil if it's Richard Gere
    DM you really are on a roll with this arent you !
  • edited March 2015
    I don't want to be picky (although I do think think that this App is not very well thought out) but you have put Adam Johnson in the title. He has been allegedly accused of having sex with a minor (under 16) and there seems to be no question of consent. I don't see how something like this would help him.

Most 15 year olds would be able to bypass any ID checks that would be put on an app costing 99p to buy (it costs more than twice that to have an ID check carried out - not to mention photo ID which would be necessary or else you'd use someone else's ID). If this girl had managed to get an account she could have used the app to give all the consent in the world, it would still have been sex with a minor.

Also, and I have no idea about the legal ramifications, but in the Ched Evans case the question was if she was too drunk to give consent. You wouldn't believe the texts that I manage to send when I'm too drunk to stand up, putting a pin in would be childs play. Thus I don't think it would stand up in court either.

Other than that.....
  • I don't want to be picky (although I do think think that this App is not very well thought out) but you have put Adam Johnson in the title. He has been allegedly accused of having sex with a minor (under 16) and there seems to be no question of consent. I don't see how something like this would help him.

Most 15 year olds would be able to bypass any ID checks that would be put on an app costing 99p to buy (it costs more than twice that to have an ID check carried out - not to mention photo ID which would be necessary or else you'd use someone else's ID). If this girl had managed to get an account she could have used the app to give all the consent in the world, it would still have been sex with a minor.

Also, and I have no idea about the legal ramifications, but in the Ched Evans case the question was if she was too drunk to give consent. You wouldn't believe the texts that I manage to send when I'm too drunk to stand up, putting a pin in would be childs play. Thus I don't think it would stand up in court either.

Other than that.....

That's why I said absolute proof would be needed.

I ain't saying it would work, I just thought people could add to the idea and maybe it was a base for something. Maybe it ain't.

I don't wanna fight no one over it
  • Alternatively maybe people could just have the decency to not take advantage of drunk people or not get so drunk they consent to acts that they later regret.
  • Looking forward to the adverts. Could use our centre circle again, except with each of them holding a phone.
  • A few sites ask for proof of age by insisting that the 'applicant' gives details of a credit card (only issued to those aged 18+) .. Like I REALLY will give my CC details to the provider of an (almost) unknown app ((:>)
  • Sponsored links:

• cafcfan said:

So two people who are so drunk they are going for a random shag, have BOTH got to be able to hit the right numbers on a PIN and also remember what their PIN is?

If someone is too drunk to remember a pin number, they're probably too drunk to consent.

• Let me be the first to give you a LOL.
    Can't wait to see you in the Dragons Den.
  • This is why I always use a spy cam to film the action.
  • edited March 2015
    What happens if a gentleman is more drunk than his chosen sexual partner and they're both too drunk to remember the CockBlocker or VagProtector Apps and they end up having sex?

Just to make it worse the next day the partner states they were too drunk to consent?

• Ched Evans case:

Would the woman have to enter the PIN for both Evans and Donaldson?

Not sure how any of this would stand up in a court case. I'd imagine there's more chance with a dating app, but I'm in work, so I won't be Googling for tinder convictions at the moment.
  • brogib said:

Let me be the first to give you a LOL.
    Can't wait to see you in the Dragons Den.

If I went on Dragons Den, it wouldn't be to brown nose them smug nctus to do me a borra, it would be to cosh em over the swedes and swipe that dough on the trays in front of em
    Is Brogib slowly turning into MSE7?
  • Then there's the issue of 'Apple tax' which normally refers to Apple taking a cut of your profits and in-app purchases. In this instance, you'll get an Apple Genius arriving on the scene to get a piece.
  • Would work better as a bluetooth chastity belt. Male and Female, doubles your market. Then whip everyone into a frenzy about the paedo's lurking around every corner and lobby the Govt to make it mandatory for everyone under 16 to wear one. Bingo.
  • LoOkOuT said:

Would work better as a bluetooth chastity belt. Male and Female, doubles your market. Then whip everyone into a frenzy about the paedo's lurking around every corner and lobby the Govt to make it mandatory for everyone under 16 to wear one. Bingo.

Or you could add a vibrate function that goes off when you receive a saucy text. Add some physicality to sexting.