Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Steve Brown

Comments

• Options
    I preferred it this week, Brown in the studio with Shirtliff commentating. I know it will go back to the normal way but was a nice change. 
  • Options
    I could hardly hear Shirts yesterday.
    Were that sat in with the fans?
    I really struggled 🤷‍♀️
  • Options
    I could hardly hear Shirts yesterday.
    Were that sat in with the fans?
    I really struggled 🤷‍♀️
    The p.a. System was deafening on the coverage, which cafc supporters aren’t used to!
  • Options
    You could see how much respect he has for Curbs when they were both sat together, no interjection, kept his explaining short and to the point.
  • Options
    Talal said:
    I preferred it this week, Brown in the studio with Shirtliff commentating. I know it will go back to the normal way but was a nice change. 
    100% agree. 90 minutes of Greg Stubley was also a treat. We're lucky to have him and I think he's destined for great things.
  • Options
    Rumour on another forum that he’s fallen out with TS after criticising the club and TS on the radio.
  • Options
    I'd say the falling out would be the other way round.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    For balance, it’s been very quickly called out as rubbish.
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    The person who said it is full off rubbish he comes up with a different rumour every day he cant deal with most fan base still behind ts and no protest happening i wouldnt listen to word hes says he get nothing right
  • Options
    Odd folk!
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    mendonca said:
    Odd folk!
    Not for social media, people like this are the norm and have others hanging on their every typed word
  • Options
    Met Steve Brown after the Wimbledon away game, a really nice geezer.
  • Options
    chev said:
    The person who said it is full off rubbish he comes up with a different rumour every day he cant deal with most fan base still behind ts and no protest happening i wouldnt listen to word hes says he get nothing right
    Who is it?
  • Options
    chev said:
    Who is it?
    'Workinglikeants' known agitator.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    chev said:
    You should challenge him on there 
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Just checked the other site out. And I thought that we were all a load of miserable bastards, we are all happy clappy in comparison. Im off for a bath.
  • Options
    Vfrf said:
    chev said:
    Who is it?
    A well known troll he was kicked off of here way back…..he seems to have taken over “the forum who’s name shall not be spoken.”
    NG is a nasty piece of work.
  • Options
    Vfrf said:
    chev said:
    Who is it?
    A well known troll he was kicked off of here way back…..he seems to have taken over “the forum who’s name shall not be spoken.”
    What username did he go by on here.
  • Options
    Vfrf said:
    chev said:
    Who is it?
    It was so long ago that I can’t remember….sorry.
  • Options
    Should think Minto will be off soon too.
    Been popping up on the BBC quite a bit lately. I think he covered the FA cup final for the world service.
  • Options
    Vfrf said:
    chev said:
    Who is it?
    Blackpool 73
    Haha 
    See you soon mate.
  • Options
    Vfrf said:
    chev said:
    Who is it?
    https://forum.charltonlife.com/profile/Red_in_SE8, this was one of them anyway.