Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Villa Brom match

Ludicrous decision by ref to send off Yacob. He just stood there as Villa player came sliding in both feet off the ground deserving a card himself. Again reaction of player rolling around must have had influence. What did ref actually see?

Comments

• Options

the West Brom player was sent off
  • Options
    then Jack Grealish gets a red

and Villa fans run on the pitch
  • Options
    Did I just see a bloke with a sex aid on his head???
  • Options
    Commentators throwing a strop because of a pitch invasion is pretty funny.
  • Options
    players desperate to get off the pitch, as Villa fans storm the pitch like they have won the cup embarrassing really
  • Options

Haha! You did!
    What a dickhead.

(Sorry)
  • Options
    Three pitch invasions in ten minutes is bloody stupid. Kick Villa out of the competition and put West Brom through.
  • Options
    I get the pitch invasion at the end, but the people who did it after the goal and before the whistle are stupid.
  • Options

Haha! You did!
    What a dickhead.

(Sorry)
    haha I did a double take and thought no, nobody is stupid enough to do that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Reduce their ticket allocation for all Wembley appearances this season
  • Options
    When they scored the first 6/7 fans got over the boards and celebrated with the players,

Then the 2nd went in and that number trebled

Stewards should have been more aware after the first one
  • Options

Ludicrous decision by ref to send off Yacob. He just stood there as Villa player came sliding in both feet off the ground deserving a card himself. Again reaction of player rolling around must have had influence. What did ref actually see?

The west brom player actually jumped in with both feet. Looked at it 3 times to make sure I was right
  • Options
    Yacob did not jump in with both feet. If that is a yellow then there will not be many players on a pitch if players get booked for a nothing tackle like that. Ref has basically sent the player off without seeing what actually happened which is a joke. And as for Villa fans, apparently ripping up their own seats, I mean how brainless can they be?
  • Options
    Was t the cup final today??
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    From what I understand, the card for Yacob wasn't straight red, but his second booking. In my opinion, with the way he comes in with two feet, especially the right, a yellow card is pretty easy to give. The Villa player raises his leg over the ball and misses it, so he could've recieved one just as well.
  • Options
    If a lower league team had a pitch invasion like that the BBC would bang on about the magic of the cup. They show the Ronnie Radford goal enough. Besides, It's not a huge surprise that Villa fans feel like a lower league team. Maybe they should dub over Motson's commentary with Pearce moaning about how much the Hereford fans ruined the day.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

If a lower league team had a pitch invasion like that the BBC would bang on about the magic of the cup. They show the Ronnie Radford goal enough. Besides, It's not a huge surprise that Villa fans feel like a lower league team. Maybe they should dub over Motson's commentary with Pearce moaning about how much the Hereford fans ruined the day.

Difference is Villa beat a team they play twice every year
  • Options
    Referee was poor. Both red cards were not reds
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Was t the cup final today??

Exactly.
    A prem team beats another prem team in the last 8.
    Pitch invasion my arse. Shufflers.
  • Options

JiMMy 85 said:

Villa beat their rivals. If we beat Millwall or Palace to get to Wembley I'm confident some of ours would be on the pitch at the end.
    You'd like to think so and I know it's not right to go on the pitch etc etc but I'm not sure we have the raw passion in half of us to feel so elated to go mental
  • Options
    Too far to get to the pitch from my seat, so "I'm out"
  • Options

JiMMy 85 said:

Villa beat their rivals. If we beat Millwall or Palace to get to Wembley I'm confident some of ours would be on the pitch at the end.
    You'd like to think so and I know it's not right to go on the pitch etc etc but I'm not sure we have the raw passion in half of us to feel so elated to go mental
    Well I wouldn't be able to make it from The North Upper Covered End, but if we were at Selhurst or away from home, I'd be on. Got on every time at Carlisle, Preston H 1975, Wimbledon H at Selhurst 1986. Queue the outraged :smile:
  • Options
    I think pitch invasions are bang out of order and a throwback to the 1980's.

When Tony Watt bangs in the winner in the last minute at the Den, I'm the first onre on the pitch, you won't see me for dust.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    I hear it was West Ham fans disguised as Villa fans :wink: