Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MLS

13»

Comments

• Options
    Oakster said:

Portland Timbers just mad the final - we will meet New York or Columbus in the final. Currently trying to persuade the Missus that it's a good idea to head over for the final next weekend.

Oh well - Portland's allocation of 1000 tickets in Columbus sold out in 5 minutes. This for a game for them roughly the distance from London to Bagdhad!!

Crazy American fools got the soccer bug!
  • Options
    Oakster said:

Oakster said:

Portland Timbers just mad the final - we will meet New York or Columbus in the final. Currently trying to persuade the Missus that it's a good idea to head over for the final next weekend.

Oh well - Portland's allocation of 1000 tickets in Columbus sold out in 5 minutes. This for a game for them roughly the distance from London to Bagdhad!!

New ground?

• Options
    Oakster said:

Oakster said:

I reckon we'd take at least 700 to a Premier League title match against Baghdad United.
  • Options
    IA said:

Oakster said:

Oakster said:

I reckon we'd take at least 700 to a Premier League title match against Baghdad United.
    I mean, how small is the ground they are holding the final at? 1,000 tickets is absolutely poxy! you'd get more of an allocation at a Ryman league south play-off final!
  • Options
    CAFC Luke said:

IA said:

Oakster said:

Oakster said:

I mean, how small is the ground they are holding the final at? 1,000 tickets is absolutely poxy! you'd get more of an allocation at a Ryman league south play-off final!
    The final is played on the home ground of the team that finishes highest during the regular season Columbus' stadium holds around 25,000
  • Options
    Oakster said:

Oakster said:

It's closer than that. It's around the same distance as from London to Aleppo. Even easier for away fans. 1000+ no problem.