Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Manure vs The Arse

Looking forward to this for some strange reason.
The 2 teams that have dominated our game till the foreign money came in.
Tough to call though I always enjoy Wenger getting flustered so hoping for a Manure win via a controversial goal.

Comments

• Options
    I see Keane and Wright have left ITV. Anything beats listening to Savage.
  • Options
    Come on Arsenal!
  • Options
    I want arsenal to win .because coq played good for us .so like to see him go on and win tonight. But Bradford to win the cup they deserve it
  • Options
    Want United to win tonight if only because them v Liverpool is then a possibility and that would have good needle to it.
  • Options
    Want Arsenal to win tonight if only because them v Reading is then a possibility and that would let me have a good snooze.
  • Options
    Is tango still paying out for every game Coq plays or is the wallet now dry?
  • Options
    Lively start from Arsenal!
  • Options
    Bloody microphone head hurting coq gave him a bleeding nose
  • Options

Bloody microphone head hurting coq gave him a bleeding nose

Move on.
  • Options
    1 nil arse. Ox is a quality player.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    1-1
  • Options
    1-1 Rooooooonnneeeey
  • Options
    These teams could do with tbh and johnson. Terrible defences
  • Options
    Makes for an entertaining game though. Mertesacker looking amateurish.
  • Options
    how on earth did they decide on Dermot O'Leary to be one of the ball pullers?
  • Options
    Cracking 1st half.
  • Options
    Well Valencia looks to have gifted the Arse the win, but Di Maria. £60mill LOL
  • Options
    ref's done well with the amount of diving going on.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

ref's done well with the amount of diving going on.

Not out of place in London 2012

Enjoyed it though.
  • Options
    Di Maria will get a 5/6 game ban for that
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ref had a blinder
  • Options

Ref had a blinder

Was hoping Murphy would put him up for MOTM. Nice to see a ref with the cajones to get his card out for some of the ridiculous diving going on. They can have no complaints.
  • Options
    I love that United sacked David Moyes and then replaced him with a manager whose go-to tactic is 'lump it to Fellaini'. Progress.
  • Options
    Coq awarded motm
  • Options
    Fantastic refereeing performance.

Coquelin gone from being on loan here to winning the man of the match in a United-Arsenal match just months later.
  • Options
    Entertaining first half, but second half a bit scrappy. No fooling the ref tonight, he did very well. And Charlton got a mention!
  • Options

. And Charlton got a mention!

Yeh, and did you notice Murphy went quiet at that point

• Options
    very entertaining really enjoyed that game. No idea what Di Maria was thinking! Rooney and Fellani Uniteds only good players and De Gea obviously but they really do look like a poor side. All set up for an Arsenal Liverpool final! Should be good.