Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Manure vs The Arse

2»

Comments

• Options
    Also LVG's subs were absurd, no idea why he took Herrera off
  • Options
    The amount of diving and feigning injury from United was shocking. Their football is total shite too. Their fans can't be happy with what they are getting.
  • Options
    Can't beat a good bit of big sky four action :-)
  • Options
    If we had Reffing like that week in week out I reckon habits would change. Got it spot on. Exciting game. Love seeing manure lose
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    I only saw a quick set of highlights.

I thought Di Maria was unlucky to get a yellow, let alone two of them. I'm assuming by that point it must've been an accumulation thing and that happened to be the straw that broke the ref's back so to speak.

Yes Michael Oliver is a camel now.
  • Options
    I thought the ref got it spot on with both Di Maria bookings.

Not every bit of contact constitutes a foul. There was nowhere near enough contact there to make him go down. It was a dive, pure and simple.
  • Options
    Was a great advert for the English game and the fa cup. Attacking football from both sides and the referee had a great game.
  • Options
    Both decisions were bad and both times Michael Oliver (a Referee I do like) got them right

Januzaj going down and then having the cheek to go running to the officials in horror at not getting a penalty was worse though, the delay in going down was terrible and surprised that the Arsenal player didnt have a right go at him over it
  • Options

I only saw a quick set of highlights.

I thought Di Maria was unlucky to get a yellow, let alone two of them. I'm assuming by that point it must've been an accumulation thing and that happened to be the straw that broke the ref's back so to speak.

Yes Michael Oliver is a camel now.

Di Maria escaped a yellow earlier in the game.

Januzaj's dive was atrocious, no way he went into the box to score a goal but to win a penalty. If fergie was around he would've got the brunt of the hairdryer.
  • Options
    E-cafc said:

The amount of diving and feigning injury from United was shocking. Their football is total shite too. Their fans can't be happy with what they are getting.

They remind me of us under Peeters. Lots of slow recycling of the ball resulting in stalemate and eventually desperately throwing a big fella up front and hoofing the ball at him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Never seen a side dive as much as Manure last night. They should be totally embarrassed but they won't because they think they have god given right to win.
    Michael Oliver was excellent, best referee performance I've seen for a very long time, under enormous pressure, and with Rooney is in his ear almost the whole time.
  • Options
    I read somewhere that Januzaj now has more yellow cards for dives that he has goals in his career so far!!
  • Options
    I wonder if Man Utd fans are slating the referee today, or agree that that he got the decsions right.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

cracking game that. Arsenal thoroughly deserved the win.

Dare I say it, nice to see Wenger with a little smile on his face tonight. He's been getting a ridiculous amount of stick recently.

Blimey, think I'm going soft in my old age.

Nurse...my medication please...

You need to take a long hard look at yourself JohnBoy.