Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Who @o2 on Sunday March 22

My mum has a pair of tickets she's trying to get rid of -she can no longer go-. Tickets were originally £86, knowing her she'll take less for them. Any offers then please in box me.

Comments

• Do you have any information of where the seats are situated. Blocks or seat numbers?
  • I believe they can be refunded.
  • I believe they can be refunded.

If you brought them from an official ticket outlet you should get a refund. We had to return ours as couldn't make the rescheduled date. Seeing them at Hyde Park in June though so not too disappointed
  • They are floor seated, front row of block c1 towards the middle. They cannot be refunded too late, deadline was end of Jan.
  • I will take them off your hands. Will pay you what your mum paid!
  • I am now unable to proceed. So sorry to mess you about. I have private messaged you. Good luck with selling the tickets.
  • Anyone know the support acts?
  • Gary Glitter, Jonathan King and Ian Watkins of the Lost Prophets.

• In boxed you with a real offer.
  • @popicon Don't get fooled again.
  • Sponsored links:

• I've got a similar ticket , face value for sale too if anyone's interested ?
  • There seems a long list that are no longer going. Anyone actually going? Listening to quadrophenia and live at Leeds today. Fucking great and can't wait for Sunday...of course after church and all that stuff....anyone know the set list?
  • Solidgone said:

There seems a long list that are no longer going. Anyone actually going? Listening to quadrophenia and live at Leeds today. Fucking great and can't wait for Sunday...of course after church and all that stuff....anyone know the set list?

A bit of everything. Parts of Tommy, quadrophenia, early and late stuff in addition to the usual classics. They also throw in a couple of tracks from the archive like A Quick One.
  • If anyone has a spare general admission ticket for their 26 June Hyde Park gig please pm me. Thanks.
  • Just about to set off.

Hopefully not as loud as the last time I saw them at The Valley!
  • Addickted said:

Just about to set off.

Hopefully not as loud as the last time I saw them at The Valley!

Me too, can't wait.
  • Going tomorrow night.
  • Just got back for those that didn't go tonight and are going to see them in the future your in for a massive treat they were on top form it was well worth the wait
  • Great evening.

Too quiet though. I expected to come away completely deaf for two days. H&S gone mad. Poor kids will ever know what it's like to experience a real gig nowadays.

A 69 year old and a 71 year old rocking the O2 like they were teenagers.
  • Very, very good. Toned some of the early stuff down and played them more like the original recordings. Highlight was the Tommy section, can't wait for Hyde Park in June.
  • Sponsored links:

• The gig was peppered with off key singing, Daltrey's voice is way past its best. No encore last night, be interesting to know if they do one tonight.
    That aside, still a decent show.
  • They still piss over anything out in the music of today
  • Amazing journey/Sparks most memorable last night. Quote of the night and directed at me "you should be aware of your surroundings".....a bit of a posh way of saying "sit down". I'm a massive fan of the who but they were way short of their best and at times seemed under rehearsed; I agree with Poplcon comments but at their age they can still rock it.
  • Addickted said:

Great evening.

Too quiet though. I expected to come away completely deaf for two days. H&S gone mad. Poor kids will ever know what it's like to experience a real gig nowadays.

A 69 year old and a 71 year old rocking the O2 like they were teenagers.

Seriously? I wouldn't have put you down as that age! You've shocked me.

• edited March 2015
    Went tonight they didn't do an encore ,but I can't complain . They played a set which lasted over 2 hours.

It is ironic because the night before I was at the Palladium watching the new Sunday Night at the Palladium TV show and Alfie Boe gave a superb version of Love reign O'er Me .Last night I heard Daltrey's original. Both were outstanding .

I agree Daltrey's voice is not what it was ,but I think he is remarkable for a man of 71 to still perform at such a high level . Compare that to Paul McCartney who I feel has become embarrassing.
  • Spot on.i am 34 so to young to see them in their prime so I can only comment on what I saw on Sunday and I thought it was as good as iv seen from a band

• Saw them at Lewisham Odeon (supported by Dire Straits) - 1977? Great night.
  • First time I'd ever seen them and was very impressed. Thought both their voices esp Daltrey were fantastic considering their ages. Very impressed and glad I went. Apparently they often don't do an encore so was expecting that.
  • I have always been a fan but never saw them live until last night.

Daltrey really impressed me . He has looked after his voice .I have read that he does specific exercises because he knows at his age if you don't use it you lose it . in his solo concerts he does a Johnny Cash medley because his voice coach encourages him to sometimes sing in a lower registry .

As I said above I saw Alfie Boe perform Love Reign O'er Me the night before. He impressed me greatly and I was moved by it . I think he will be amazing in the concert at the Albert Hall . Daltrey was his equal last night despite being 30 years older .

They altered the set list slightly . I understand the previous night they performed Slip Kid from the Who By Numbers . Last night they played Emenance Front.

As for the encore , I felt Baba O' Reilly and Won't Get Fooled Again being played after the Tommy section compensated greatly . How do you top that?
  • Richard J said:

As for the encore , I felt Baba O' Reilly and Won't Get Fooled Again being played after the Tommy section compensated greatly . How do you top that?

This