Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Ath vs Reading | Sat 21st Mar 2015 | Match Preview, Teams, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Reading still need points so this will not be a foregone conclusion.
    They also felt aggrieved after losing to us at their place so will be seeking revenge.

Luzon probably looking at next season and who he will keep so expect a few non-regulars in our starting line-up again so he can have a good look - better the Devil you know syndrome!
  • Options

Comfortable home win 4-0

Hope I haven't infringed a copyright.

I wholeheartedly concur with this prediction.
  • Options
    I can't see us winning this one 2-0 to them.
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

I can't see us winning this one 2-0 to them.

Not unless you get your season ticket back!

Come back soon, all is forgiven.
  • Options
    2-1
  • Options

I can see referee Deadman livening up this meaningless fixture but that could be the kiss of death for us of course.

4-4
  • Options
    Haven't got a score prediction right all season. 1-1
  • Options
    Cant see beyond 0-5. FA/premiership quality will call our bluff I fear as we flatter to deceive with our unconvincing passing game. Out of the frying pan into the fire.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Think he will rest Watt and possibly Cousins

Hendo
    Solly
    Gomez
    Johnson
    Fox
    Jbg
    Diarra
    Buyens
    Eagles
    Igor
    Church

Watt lepoint Bulot cousins Tbh Wilson Dmitrovic

2-1. Igor JBG
  • Options

A humdinger 3-2 to The Addicks

It doesn't really matter, Luzon our leader has led us to safety

Come on Brentford !

Of course it matters. The Addicks performance on Saturday afternoon has a direct bearing on my performance on Saturday evening.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    purdis said:

Reading still need points so this will not be a foregone conclusion.
    They also felt aggrieved after losing to us at their place so will be seeking revenge.

Luzon probably looking at next season and who he will keep so expect a few non-regulars in our starting line-up again so he can have a good look - better the Devil you know syndrome!

Aggrieved? They had nothing to be aggrieved about!! That was one of more efficient away performances, should have 2/3 nil.

3-0 to the reds, energised Igor with two and another from the boy JBG

• Options
    Reading's collective minds will be on the cup

CAFC 2 v Reading 0
  • Options
    Reading will be energized by their FA cup win Where they didn't have to get out of 2nd gear. Luzon will rest one if not both of our strikers(Igor has not been 100% fit since October) and Outrage by some on CL as they call for Guy to stop tinkering around.
    Sounds like a draw to me, But hopefully no more injuries and we can have the squad fit for our Cup Final on Good Friday. ( Yes i know i'm a wind up but it's true Isn't it ?)
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Think he will rest Watt and possibly Cousins

Hendo
    Solly
    Gomez
    Johnson
    Fox
    Jbg
    Diarra
    Buyens
    Eagles
    Igor
    Church

Watt lepoint Bulot cousins Tbh Wilson Dmitrovic

2-1. Igor JBG

Unless he plays in defence, I can't see Diarra playing twice in a week. Usual team (Gomez, not TBH) and 2 from Eagles, Watt, Church, Igor in attack, depending on who is fit. With two weeks off after this fixture, resting people seems a little mad.
  • Options
    can't see him resting anyone with the international break looming, full strength side pls
  • Options
    Got a feeling we'll draw this but with a few goals. Might have a little bet on 2-2.
  • Options
    Don't care about their cup run, Reading are where they are in the league for a reason. Another 3 - 0 victory.
  • Options
    OS confirms Watt is expected to be fit in their preview.

Henderson
    Solly
    Fox
    Johnson
    Gomez

JBG
    Cousins
    Buyens / Diarra
    Bulot

Igor
    Watt

Subs:
    Dmitrovic
    Bikey
    Ben Haim
    Eagles
    Lepoint
    Harriott
    Church
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Don't know why the OS waited until now to confirm Moussa is done for the year.
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:

Don't know why the OS waited until now to confirm Moussa is done for the year.

Presumably because the physio & Doc have only just told them he won't be fit before the season ends !

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think we'll be electric, and turn up the Watt'age,we only win three nill...
  • Options
    Tight game, but 2-1 win for the mighty Addicks.
  • Options
    Hopefully a nice comfortable home win 3-1
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Should be a good game and one the Addicks will look to get a result from. Typical end of season fare 1-1 and again we all go home happy.
  • Options
    3-0 and I shall dream a Valley goal for Chris Solly tonight.
  • Options
    2 - 2
  • Options
    We've got a really good squad when you see players like TBH and Bikey on the bench. We just need 3 more quality signings and we will be a real force. Thanks Roland.
  • Options
    After my first match in 16 years last week (of course we were going to lose) I cannot be there today so in my absence 3 - 0 home win. Watt watt watt
  • Options
    Does anyone know if you can buy a ticket today for this game? The ticket office is shut. I've never bought on the day.