Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***Friday's £1,000 (ed £2,000, nope £3,000) Challenge - Please read***

Comments

• Options
    What an amazing achievement. Hugely proud to be an Addick and part of this forum.
  • Options
    Done, good luck you walkers. (total over £7500 now)
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done, good luck and well done to all involved. This is a real global Charlton family and I feel lucky to be able to play a small part.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Done.
    Well done everyone.

Charltonlife isn't perfect. It has its faults and some are worse than others.
    But this thread is why I love this site.
    :grin:
  • Options
    up an at em !!!

Fingers crossed, looks like it's gonna stay dry.

I'll try and do a 'match thread' during the walk and do my best to try and make it interesting
  • Options

Done, good luck and well done to all involved. This is a real global Charlton family and I feel lucky to be able to play a small part.

Exactly how i feel.
    Good luck to all involved.
  • Options
    Good luck everyone, hope the sun shines for you
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Blimey, less than £200 off target. What a donation that just was by Sam Bartram!

Charlton legend!

• Options
    WSSWSS
    edited March 2015
    If that is someone from this forum, and my gut tells me it is, then huge thank you for your generosity.

Also @thai malaysia addick this morning and all others - what a great effort.

#morethanjustafootballclub
  • Options
    Wow. Bartram saves again.

98% or about £165 off 10k now.

Sure that will be smashed today from donations at the game and on the walk.

Amazing effort
  • Options
    Smashed it! Fantastic!!
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

Getting ready to leave with Bailey, desperately hoping he takes a "dump" before we leave. The last thing I need is getting slaughtered on AKFA's " match thread" for slowing the play down outside Charlton lido while Bailey takes a cr@p. ;)

Good luck mate and Bailey...hope you've taken a dump as well mate...might help you move quicker!!
  • Options
    Good luck to all walking and looking forward to the Upbeats at the Valley. This site is full of truly amazing people with big hearts. So proud to support this club and the my other favourite team: The Upbeats! Smashed the total with a nudge from AFKA!
    Next year's target...
  • Options
    Proud of every single one of you.

Well done, have a great day all of you walking. I suspect you will be a couple of inches taller, a tad straighter and have a spring on your step that isn't as a result of cushioned soles.

Makes missing out just a little bit easier, but only a little.
  • Options
    Smashed it .... Well done to everyone. This is a great example of teamwork. Working together we can achieve anything. The future's bright. The future's red n white
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Done
  • Options
    All done !!
  • Options
    Done, upwards and onwards
  • Options
    Wee break!
  • Options
    Keep donating guys.

You can't put a price on these kids making friends for life and that is helped by the fantastic work the Upbeats' staff do.

£15k a year to run it - it's nothing.
  • Options
    Absolutely incredible. Well done one and all!!
  • Options
    Makes you feel so proud to be Charlton fan. Well done everyone.

Just watched the Upbeats along with QPR and Fulham playing and the joy on their faces is worth the admission money alone.
  • Options
    Done cracking effort from all involved
  • Options
    Is there a link to the film of the walk?
  • Options
    To go from under 4 grand on friday morning to 11 grand now goes to show the power and love of Charlton fans. Fantastic effort by everyone concerned.