Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CHARLTON LIFE POKER LEAGUE 2015

Comments

• Options
    Do you play for money, or is there any freegames to play in?

It ain't as easy to register for paid games from France (where I live) as it was in Grove Park (where I had a shop), coz you gotta email photocopies of passports and all that carry on
  • Options
    We've tried some 'play money ' tourneys in the past but they weren't very popular. I'm happy to try again but it might be just me and you playing :)
  • Options

Anything from $10 to $20 Hold'em for me

$5 buy in, 2× $5 rebuys, 1×$5 add on after 1 hour? How does that sound?

Bloody expensive lol
  • Options

We've tried some 'play money ' tourneys in the past but they weren't very popular. I'm happy to try again but it might be just me and you playing :)

Rather free than $20 lll
  • Options
    edited July 2015

Bloody expensive lol
    Only expensive if you bust out and rebuy, You play for $5.00. (you can set the buy in to anything, the $5 was just a suggestion)

• Options

Bloody expensive lol
    Only expensive if you bust out and rebuy, You play for $5.00. (you can set the buy in to anything, the $5 was just a suggestion)

Go for $5 buy in with a lower rebuy and 2 rebuys you can set it up if you want. It would do me a favour as my life is hectic at the moment.
  • Options

Bloody expensive lol

Go for $5 buy in with a lower rebuy and 2 rebuys you can set it up if you want. It would do me a favour as my life is hectic at the moment.
    rebuys have to be the same as the buy in. I'll make it $3

• Options
    All set up.

Tomorrow's tournament (5th July) is a $3.30 re-buy no limit Texas Hold 'em, game. 2000 starting chips, start time 20:15.

If you've never played a re-buy before the rules are quite simple.

If you lose all your chip in the fist hour of play you can buy a further 2000 chips and stay in the game.

Re-buys are optional. If you lose all your starting stack you don't have to re-buy, you can choose to leave the tournament.

You are only allowed to re-buy twice during the first hour. If you rebuy twice and lose all of your chip again within the first hour you're out.

All players still in the tournament at the end of the first hours play can buy a further 2000 chip for a further $3

At the end of the rebuy and add on periods (the first hours play) the tournament is effectively a normal no limit hold 'em game. No further re-buys or add-ons are available.

If there are any other questions please post them in this thread, not as a PM.

Thanks

Derek (Alex Wright)
  • Options
    Sounds good cheers del x
  • Options
    bump
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bump
  • Options
    raise
  • Options
    What website? Interested in getting involved.
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

What website? Interested in getting involved.

Just to add anyone that hasn't played before all charlton life members are welcome to join at anytime throughout the year.

-if you don't already have it,download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com

-Open the main lobby,then click the Home Games tab
    -Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
    -Enter the Club ID number: 19158
    -Enter the Invitation Code: PSCharltonLife05

That's it. Once approved, we'll all be ready to start playing together.

Come and try it, half decent standard with first class banter.
  • Options
    Going to have to miss another one. Good luck to everyone playing
  • Options
    Struggling to find the "Home Games" tab at the moment to be honest Del mate
  • Options
    brogib said:

If you're on phone or tablet you can't see it. On pc I think you click 'more' or something similar on the right hand side of main lobby

• Options
    rina said:

brogib said:

If you're on phone or tablet you can't see it. On pc I think you click 'more' or something similar on the right hand side of main lobby
    did you find it @brogib ?
  • Options
    rob i'm waiting to approve you so it looks like you havent found it yet
  • Options
    No, maybe because I'm in France, but I use to play all the time from here
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    are you on a pc?
  • Options
  • Options
    Should it be there?
  • Options
    Yeah on pc laptop
  • Options
    Right hand side, click on 'more' then home games
  • Options
    Can't blaaaady believe this, I've gotta register my ID AND bank details before I'm allowd to join Home Games FFS!

Thanks for you help anyway, I'm gonna have to give it a miss I think, but I'll get it sorted for the next game.

Just to confirm, you are playing with play money and not real money?
  • Options
    .....unless you can invite me? SASwolf ; )
  • Options
    brogib said:

Can't blaaaady believe this, I've gotta register my ID AND bank details before I'm allowd to join Home Games FFS!

Thanks for you help anyway, I'm gonna have to give it a miss I think, but I'll get it sorted for the next game.

Just to confirm, you are playing with play money and not real money?

both
  • Options
    inviting indiviual members isnt possible
  • Options
    Okay, cheers anyway