Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Amanda Knox

I know we're not party to all of the evidence, but does anyone else feel that she's got guilty written all over her boat race?

Comments

• Yep mate something so not right with that woman
  • Would

Have you seen her recently ?

I actually don't think she did it, I think the Italian authorities started with the presumption that she was guilty and tried to build a case that suited that narrative rather investigating the murder properly. The whole thing was an absolute farce mans our government should be complaining that the case investigating the murder of one of our citizens, on their soil, was handled so badly.
  • A sex and drugs orgy that went horribly wrong .. I'm not sure if the time she served is long enough .. whatever, she's out and about .. wait for the best selling book and movie
  • Guilty or not she's made a bloody fortune out of the whole thing.
  • If it looks dodgy it invariably is dodgy. One of the things you learn pretty quickly through experience.
  • she was there and involved---only one victim who seems to get forgotten.
  • edited March 2015
    I think she knows a great deal more than she's telling and she's got away with one due to the clownish Italian justice system. I feel terribly for the Kerchers.
  • Sponsored links:

• Guilty or not...

Point is, she's not.

• WSSWSS
    edited March 2015
    Nor was OJ...
  • Chizz said:

Guilty or not...

Point is, she's not.

That's the while point of the thread
  • Chizz said:

Guilty or not...

Point is, she's not.

Hmm, no. The court hasn't released the rationale yet but I suspect the decision will have been made on the grounds that the conviction was unsafe rather than due to the innocence of Knox. I don't think that's a word that can ever be applied to her.
  • Definitely - if she had nothing to hide, she wouldn't have accused that club owner who had nothing to do with it.
  • The hand movements are contrived and the sad look of innocence just don't wash, unsafe conviction yes innocent no
  • Chizz said:

Guilty or not...

Point is, she's not.

She was
  • The hand movements are contrived and the sad look of innocence just don't wash, unsafe conviction yes innocent no

Just watched the video. Awful. Seems so unnatural it's like watching neighbours
  • isnt that peeping ?
  • I cannot understand why the man that has pleaded guilty and got 16 years for the murder has never said whether the others were involved, or has he and the officials are not saying anything. Surely the easiest and certainly cheapest form of evidence is to ask him what happened, perhaps a plea bargain of sorts. The other thing I cannot understand is after Knox and her boyfriend were arrested, it is said they were laughing in custody and she was doing hand stands, does this sound normal, guilty or not, not normal behaviour.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2015
    99.9% of this thread is based on rumour, conjecture and most importantly of all, prejudice. It reminds of the 'normal people talking' scenes in Cry in the Dark. "She's a religious nut, I bet she ate her own baby!"

*If Ross1 personally saw her doing handstands, or NLA has a degree in body language, I take it back.
  • Yeah mate I have a degree in body language is bought it off a guy in Milan for a tenner

She has been Well trained in the art of facing the media
  • She's most likely had media training, but I wouldn't then assume that makes her a murderer. I saw her in a Guardian interview and thought she seemed quite natural and believable, although again didn't assume that made her innocent. Here it is - http://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2014/jan/30/amanda-knox-exclusive-video-interview-guilty-video
  • I think her violent streak and general filthy nature makes her more attractive
  • We can all kill mate
  • We can all kill mate

Kin 'ell, that comes across quite ominous.
  • Even you veggies can murder, I reckon you've knocked off a few old beans your time pal
  • Even you veggies can murder, I reckon you've knocked off a few old beans your time pal

Don't know about knocking em off but I've flicked one or two.
  • JiMMy 85 said:

99.9% of this thread is based on rumour, conjecture and most importantly of all, prejudice. It reminds of the 'normal people talking' scenes in Cry in the Dark. "She's a religious nut, I bet she ate her own baby!"

*If Ross1 personally saw her doing handstands, or NLA has a degree in body language, I take it back.

Unfortunately that's the nature of the way the case was presented by the prosecution. Instead of focusing on Knox's attempts to get an innocent man imprisoned, the fact she couldn't account for where she was satisfactorily during the murder and the fact she claims her admissions were coerced without a lawyer present when she was only being questioned as a possible witness not a suspect at the time, the prosecutor turned the whole thing into a circus. So much is made of Knox's behaviour in custody and the whole satanic sex cult nonsense when there's serious unanswered questions that put Knox right in the frame. It's worked in her favour though as the Italian justice system's incompetence has helped blur the line of questioning.
  • You ain't gotta be an expert in body language to know when someone is making something up, life experiences teach us that imo