Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ideas for 90's dance themed party.

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2015

Thing is if people know it's a theme party with a certain music played you don't have to go if you don't want too

Exactly - and I was just pointing out to SJ that this might be the case, just in case she hadn't thought of it. Kimbo, Lincs and Creepy already got confused, and Dave assumes you can't go wrong with 90s dance, and I was pointing out that you can... :smiley:
  • Options
    What pills are on offer? This could matter to some people.
  • Options
    PL54 said:

What pills are on offer? This could matter to some people.

Holsten
  • Options

Thing is if people know it's a theme party with a certain music played you don't have to go if you don't want too

Exactly - and I was just pointing out to SJ that this might be the case, just in case she hadn't thought of it. Kimbo, Lincs and Creepy already got confused, and Dave assumes you can't go wrong with 90s dance, and I was pointing out that you can... :smiley:
    You don't want an invite then?
  • Options
    There will be kids there and although we hope they'll keep amused with pick n mix we will probably have to play some 90s pop for their benefit. Plus I have to sneak in some take that hehe
  • Options
    Sadie, for the ultimate 90s dance party, surely you would need @AFKABartram's Mum to phone the DJ to put an announcement out to the party?...
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Sadie, for the ultimate 90s dance party, surely you would need @AFKABartram's Mum to phone the DJ to put an announcement out to the party?...

Have i heard this story before? What did the announcement say.. please tell?
  • Options
    Ut oh this could be great do tell John boy

Pl54 mitza's and dove
  • Options

If you like a bit of oasis/kaisers stuff this fella is superb
    www.mikedobie.co.uk

Tune in to 'Absolute Radio 90s' for some musical tips

I'm guessing 90s DANCE passed you two by...
    You can dance to oasis!
  • Options
    We are changing theme a little to 90s mixture, everything will be 90s, a lot of dance music from the era thrown in but a mixture for others including the kids still looking for food ideas and dress code (if any)