Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Please you

Comments

• Options
    ross1 said:

Finding more than 1 salt sachet in a pack of salt'n'shake crisps

I always throw mine away, as I do not like salt, I know, why not buy plain? my wife likes salt and shake and she buys them
    Aah, I don't actually use the salt as I'm on a low salt diet.
    The pleasure comes from getting one over on the man :smile:

• Options
    Bar staff pouring me a drink before I actually get to the bar to order. Even if I was going to order something else.
  • Options
    This little yellow box

Although not so great on this occasion.
  • Options
    The ridged Cobra glasses in Indian restaurants
  • Options
    fish and chips

• Options

The ridged Cobra glasses in Indian restaurants

They tickle on the way in
  • Options
    A night in in front of Thomas The tank engine just me and my son.
  • Options
    New ones or old ones?
  • Options
    Old ones where possible but last night was a mix of old and new.

i never thought I liked Ringo Starr doing the voice but he's not too bad so I think it was just a case of me not liking change

• Options
    When the sun is out and I go back to my car and it's really hot inside. I like to drive along pretending to myself that I'm on holiday somewhere exotic (and not just Southend). Everything's just fine and dandy until I have a prang for driving on the right.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Seeing German cars broken down on the motorway
  • Options
    Having my father in law over yesterday for a BBQ and have him announce that him and his wife want to take us away next October to a 5 star, all inclusive hotel in Turkey. Not a bad return for the pair of socks and bottle of wine we got him for fathers day.
  • Options
    http://www.thomascook.com/destinations/turkey/antalya/belek/xanadu-resort-hotel/ i can recommend this place, been there the last couple of years
  • Options

http://www.thomascook.com/destinations/turkey/antalya/belek/xanadu-resort-hotel/ i can recommend this place, been there the last couple of years

Cheers, it's actually somewhere in Antalya that they've stayed before, not sure of the name though.

We've already booked up 2 weeks there in August next year for our summer holiday but won't mind going back a couple of months later for free!
  • Options
    edited July 2015

Flobbing out a chewing gum and catching it perfect on the volley.

Still got it.

You keep old chewing gum you've volleyed away?
    Weird trophy cabinet you must have.
  • Options

Still got it.

Is it stuck to the end of your shoe?
  • Options
    Sitting in an air-conditioned office on the ground floor and watching all the girls in their light summery clothes and high heels
    strutting past.

Haven't done a piece of work all day.
  • Options
    Waking up to the smell of bacon.
  • Options

Still got it.

Easy peasy. Try the half-volley :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Putting on my trainers after a long day at work in my shoes... Is so comfortable
  • Options

Putting on my trainers after a long day at work in my shoes... Is so comfortable

it's one in the afternoon lazy bollox!! :wink:
  • Options

it's one in the afternoon lazy bollox!! :wink:
    He must in the public sector, most of them clock off at 11am ;)
  • Options
    Not bloomin' saying that I've finished work yet, still got till 5:30pm today before I can put my trainers on, just saying its something that I can look forward to and pleases me when it happens!!

Sheeesh some peope lol! ;)
  • Options
    When the Fox don't and I get a new accessory for my scooter , nothing better than a new fox tail trailng off the back
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Getting me first Like from me old adversary Ben!
  • Options

Cheers, it's actually somewhere in Antalya that they've stayed before, not sure of the name though.

We've already booked up 2 weeks there in August next year for our summer holiday but won't mind going back a couple of months later for free!
    Gloria Golf resort mate ?
  • Options
    Shag said:

Gloria Golf resort mate ?
    Yes, I think that's the place. Have you been?
  • Options
    Yes mate , went in May , its the bollox . The kids will love it