Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Please you

Comments

• Options

Stig said:

Cooking real porridge (Flahanen's Joumbo Oats are the best by far), that magical moment when the seeds crack open to reveal their gooey white goodness.

mmmmmm gooey white goodness.
    Dirty boy!
  • Options
    Being back in the UK for the first time in just over 3 months. Not London sadly, but I love it.
  • Options
    At the bottom of the Crunchy Nut box, you get all the nuts.

Lovely Jubbly.
  • Options

Being back in the UK for the first time in just over 3 months. Not London sadly, but I love it.

How long shall we all give @Yanntheman before we see this exact comment on General Things that Annoy You? ;)
    Once he's tried to get a train anywhere
  • Options
    IAIA
    edited December 2015
  • Options
    The ATM giving you an extra tenner...
  • Options

Thats just you mugging the old woman in front of you !
  • Options

Would have thought the going rate would be a lot more than an extra tenner for ATM.
  • Options
    Staying at a resort in the Carribbean and realizing your prejudices against Russians, Canadians, Italians, Spanish, and Americans are perfectly justified.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Would have thought the going rate would be a lot more than an extra tenner for ATM.
    Gone right over my head that one RCT?
  • Options

So's that?
  • Options
    edited December 2015

I was being rude (not at you personally I might add). ATM is an abbreviation of a let's say, "technical" term of a maneuver in the blue movie industry....so I've heard ;-)

Don't google it at work....unless it's on someone else's computer
  • Options

I was being rude (not at you personally I might add). ATM is an abbreviation of a let's say technical term of a manouvere in the blue movie industry....so I've heard ;-)

Don't google it at work....unless it's on someone else's computer
    I thought I might be being a bit "innocent"...
  • Options
    Ha sledgehammer Dave!
  • Options

So's that?
    I was just making a shit joke that mugging an old woman as she uses the cash machine isn't the machine giving out extra money, nothing as sophisticated as an Arse To Mouth joke...
    Duur - I AM being slow tonight...
  • Options
    Eating a Crunchie bar that has been stored in the freezer - I like the way it shatters - there again, my life has been a bit dull lately
  • Options
    going from not being able to get out to even buy lunch to being bought Haz then buggering of to the pub for an hour and a bit.

not sure if I'll get away with having a kip till home time (3:30)
  • Options
    CC fraud teams!!

Quickly spotted three potential fraudulent transactions on my card today and after a quick notificaton and couple of questions, disaster avoided!

I only wish I was in a 5* hotel in Mississippi at the moment, rather than Snodland.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Charlton wining
    Still earning a few quid even though I am 'retired'
    Driving with no particular place to go
    Seeing children laughing without a care in the world
    Oh .. I could go on and on and on >>>>>

My gorgeous and shapely, 21 year old redheaded beauty of a girlfriend .. well that defo would if I had one ((:>)
  • Options
    edited December 2015

Charlton wining
    Still earning a few quid even though I am 'retired'
    Driving with no particular place to go
    Seeing children laughing without a care in the world
    Oh .. I could go on and on and on >>>>>

My gorgeous and shapely, 21 year old redheaded beauty of a girlfriend .. well that defo would if I had one ((:>)

Red head?
    What colour is her imaginary hair then?
  • Options
    Seeing my mother in law going out of the door.
  • Options

Pushing my mother in law out of the door.

Would have been much more pleasing
  • Options
    17 days off work for Christmas break.
  • Options

CC fraud teams!!

Quickly spotted three potential fraudulent transactions on my card today and after a quick notificaton and couple of questions, disaster avoided!

I only wish I was in a 5* hotel in Mississippi at the moment, rather than Snodland.

Had exactly the same happen to me yesterday, mate. Got a text off Barclaycard asking if transactions were mine, I said no and they called me instantly and stopped loads of attempted fraudulent purchases.
  • Options

CC fraud teams!!

Had exactly the same happen to me yesterday, mate. Got a text off Barclaycard asking if transactions were mine, I said no and they called me instantly and stopped loads of attempted fraudulent purchases.
    Happened to me yesterday too.
    Had 4x £30 transactions to O2 mobile pay as you go top-up, but my mobile is on a Virgin contract.

• Options
    I love @LuckyReds profile picture more than I could ever explain with words
  • Options

I love @LuckyReds profile picture more than I could ever explain with words

I saw a picture of the robin on the official site the other day and my first thought was: oh look, they've posted a picture of Lucky Reds.