Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mayweather v Pacquiao

1235»

Comments

• Options

Does anyone think he'll stop at 49 or do you think becoming the first to go 50-0 will be too much for him to resist?

Probably depends if he's paid all the taxes he owes Uncle Sam .. after this weekend's stinker, the multi multi million dollar fight days are over .. but you know boxers, seems that very few know when to call it a day
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

I personally think that Kirkland Lang had the style to take him to school!!

Kirkland Lang was the best boxer I ever saw live - and the worst boxer I ever saw live. Depended entirely on what mood he was in!
    I used to love watching him box, him mugging Duran is one of my favourite fights of all time
  • Options
    The rerun of the fight has just started on SS1.
  • Options

bobmunro said:

I personally think that Kirkland Lang had the style to take him to school!!

Kirkland Lang was the best boxer I ever saw live - and the worst boxer I ever saw live. Depended entirely on what mood he was in!
    I used to love watching him box, him mugging Duran is one of my favourite fights of all time
    Whaddya mean I am meant to hold my hands up and defend my head?

Especially when wearing a pair of trainers in the ring.
  • Options
    edited May 2015

• Options
    Prepare to be underwhelmed!
  • Options

Turn over
  • Options
    Watching the fight and the highlights and a general boxing chat we had in the pub tonight

Pacquiao would never beat mayweather ever just because he is just too small and lightweight and whilst he is fast, not fast enough

We would love to think Amir Khan is that man as he is fast, at his peak but in my opinion even a 39/40 year old Floyd would win that fight by 3 rounds because he never ever gets hit

Carl Froch won't fight again and why should he, too many risks at his age

De Gale - 50/50 fight against Dirrell but I really hope he does him to bring the belt home and open up that fight with George