Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• edited June 2015

C4FC4L1f3 said:

Michael Kramer will be revealed on 1st july.

Says who?
    he flys out to london tomorrow for talks apparently. either brentford or charlton.

but brentford don't seem interested. so you do the math :)
  • Makinok would be a quality signing. I'm guessing it's between him and Kramer then.

• Danish journo also tweeting that Makienok is coming our way.
  • Simon Makienok would be an interesting one, there's no way we would sign Kramer as well though.
  • http://www.sportupdate.nl/voetbal/279313/brentford-wil-kramer-niet-zijn-doelpunten-waren-geluk/

9:54 - Brentford FC waives the services of Michael Kramer. The striker ADO Den Haag had with seventeen league goals an outstanding season, but according to the English First Division side these hits are too often been the result of luck.

Brentford allows for the assessment of potential use reinforcements of numbers and statistics, also known as the Money Ball method. "Michiel last season very few opportunities have needed to score club concludes:. That happiness and no longer be sustained," said trainer Marinus Dijkhuizen in the AD. "Only when Michiel this a few years shows a row, you can speak of quality."

The coach is not entirely agree with that conclusion. "I've seen the goals from Michael. They were good goals, especially where only happiness came to look at." Kramer was not on the list of Brentford, but was offered. "Michael is 27 years. We give him a three-year contract there is barely more resale value. We find it rather in the category footballer between 20 and 24 years."
  • Fails Charlton height test -- too tall.
  • C4FC4L1f3 said:

C4FC4L1f3 said:

Michael Kramer will be revealed on 1st july.

Says who?
    he flys out to london tomorrow for talks apparently. either brentford or charlton.

but brentford don't seem interested. so you do the maths :)
  • Kramer and now Makienok. They're getting taller by the minute.
  • We won't go for both surely?
  • Sponsored links:

• We might actually score from
    More than 1 corner next season!
  • C4FC4L1f3 said:

http://www.sportupdate.nl/voetbal/279313/brentford-wil-kramer-niet-zijn-doelpunten-waren-geluk/

9:54 - Brentford FC waives the services of Michael Kramer. The striker ADO Den Haag had with seventeen league goals an outstanding season, but according to the English First Division side these hits are too often been the result of luck.

Brentford allows for the assessment of potential use reinforcements of numbers and statistics, also known as the Money Ball method. "Michiel last season very few opportunities have needed to score club concludes:. That happiness and no longer be sustained," said trainer Marinus Dijkhuizen in the AD. "Only when Michiel this a few years shows a row, you can speak of quality."

The coach is not entirely agree with that conclusion. "I've seen the goals from Michael. They were good goals, especially where only happiness came to look at." Kramer was not on the list of Brentford, but was offered. "Michael is 27 years. We give him a three-year contract there is barely more resale value. We find it rather in the category footballer between 20 and 24 years."

Glad that's cleared up.
    guy i work with is a den haag fan and said to me today oh Neil you are Charlton, one of our guys is heading to you guys tomorrow apparently. i hadn't heard of him. i don't really keep up with rumors and crap. so done a bit of a Colin :)

we will see
  • Depending on how credible you find each one, being linked with two strikers is still plausible if it's because one already on the books is off, but kept beneath the radar thus far.

Alternatively, its a load of old bollocks. We'll see.
  • Paul Jose Mpoku having dinner with Igor today. Not a rumour but interesting that he's in London.
  • mart77 said:

Paul Jose Mpoku having dinner with Igor today. Not a rumour but interesting that he's in London.

Most likely here for a visit , Easilly a premier league player.
  • Wouldn't have played together obviously but Igor and Makienok should know of each other.
  • Sponsored links:

• Jason Denayer could sign for us on loan.
  • edited June 2015
  • Jason Denayer could sign for us on loan.

Where you seen that? Would be an incredible loan signing.
  • Can you please stop all these rumours.

I miss the Gomez talk.
  • Simon 'cafc' makienok haha
  • edited June 2015
    Mrs. Makienok on instagram today:

"One of those couch expression when the phone rings and you get to know what the future holds for the next year"
  • Well if Cawley say so, it's probably true!
  • Happy with this if it comes off, may actually be able to bully some other sides on the pitch this year.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!