Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• If Patrick is 6'4 then Tracey is no shorty herself, is she? Could she play alongside if we are pushed?

Either that or she's thinking... I'm going to look tiny if I stand next to Patrick wearing flats so I'll wear the biggest heals possible.

And no I'm not a woman myself, and no to all you hopeful men I cant read women's minds, I'm just 6.4 myself and thats exactly the sort of thing my other half has to do lol!
  • If Patrick is 6'4 then Tracey is no shorty herself, is she? Could she play alongside if we are pushed?

I'm just 6.4 myself
    Can you head a ball into the back of the net? If so you could be just who we are looking for.
  • Honestly this thread is hilarious. Old men getting their knickers in a twist because the player liaison officer is employing social media in her job. Good on her.

Agreed, people need to relax. There are more important things going on in the world at this moment ...
  • Kramer would be great, 3rd top scorer in the Dutch league. Tall as well so can give give us a threat at set pieces.
  • cafcfan said:

If Patrick is 6'4 then Tracey is no shorty herself, is she? Could she play alongside if we are pushed?

I'm just 6.4 myself
    Can you head a ball into the back of the net? If so you could be just who we are looking for.
    Best way to describe me would be to use the miss that Chris Iwelumo had for Scotland against Norway, now imagine that 10x worse, thats the sort of player I would be for you :)
  • Honestly this thread is hilarious. Old men getting their knickers in a twist because the player liaison officer is employing social media in her job. Good on her.

I'm an old man Kent, and I am embarrassed by the whingeing old gits. Sad!
  • Sponsored links:

I wouldn't say getting my knickers in a twist as such, perhaps more that they are lodged in my crack momentarily. I'm all for her utilising social media as a way of engaging with us, just thought it was a pointless tweet given the wording she used 'You won't be disappointed' and who the player turned out to be. She alluded to the fact that she couldn't tell us who it was when it was somebody we'd already signed and it had been made public on the official site.

I'm certainly not expecting her to reveal a signing that we don't know about via the official site, I just question the 'hint' of a new signing only to be then told it's Bauer, seems a pointless bit of leading people on IMO.

I'm alright now though, just about got over it :wink:
  • Jelle Vossen had a chat with the CEO of Genk and received permission to go and look for a club outside Belgium. I suppose RD also reads the newspapers ?!
  • edited June 2015

8 of Kramer's 17 goals last season came in the final 15 minutes of a match.

His goals were worth a combined total of 12 points to ADO Den Haag last season.
  • Got a good feeling about this one. Sunderland fans on social media positive about him, played in the French top flight. Good age as well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Looks too skinny for him. Could it be the Pig?
  • Looks too skinny for him. Could it be the Pig?
    And too young.
  • McShane was released by Hull this summer and a lot of their fans are still peed off about it.

Would be a fantastic free transfer. A real leader who knows English football inside out. Not a very RD type signing though.
  • Looks more like Shaggy than McShane or Joe!! :smile:
  • edited June 2015
    I'm about 90% sure it's him. The ginger lad in the training pic is a good match for McShane.

• Olly Groome has said its Pigott, thought it was McShane myself.
  • WSS said:

Which one? Far left?
  • edited June 2015

Got a good feeling about this one. Sunderland fans on social media positive about him, played in the French top flight. Good age as well.
    Bye bye Jordan Cousins then..

Roly is set to have a bumper close season.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!