Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• Options
    I'm pretty sure we were after Vossen last season, could well be him I suppose.
  • Options
    Vossen would be a different option that what we have and something I think we need.
  • Options

Why would Boro sell?
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Why would Boro sell?
    I think he is on loan to them.
  • Options

CAFCsayer said:

Why would Boro sell?
    I think he is on loan to them.
    On loan from Genk
  • Options
    Not really a new rumour - but story about Dundee Utd's Nadir Ciftci, who we were supposedly keen on signing. Accused of biting an opponent yesterday.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3096018/Dundee-United-striker-Nadir-Ciftci-accused-BITING-Jim-McAlister-derby-game.html
  • Options
    We need a bit more bite up top : - )
  • Options
    On today's performance, maybe we could get Vossen and pair him with Reza to have the best divers in the division (or perhaps not).
  • Options
    It'll be Hooper and our front 2 can lead us to independence....
  • Options
    Blucher said:

On today's performance, maybe we could get Vossen and pair him with Reza to have the best divers in the division (or perhaps not).

It was a bit obvious
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Any chance we can have Bent now? Or is he still after £60k a week?
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

Blucher said:

It was a bit obvious
    We need subtle divers - that Kermogant guy showed us what we had been missing on the last day of the season!
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Vossen was the striker we nearly signed on the final deadline day but chose Middlesbrough .... Now Middlesbrough saying they will not take the option up on buying him ..
    So will we go back in ....

On today's showing, I hope not!
  • Options
    It we want divers then bring George back from Steau.
  • Options

colin1961 said:

Vossen was the striker we nearly signed on the final deadline day but chose Middlesbrough .... Now Middlesbrough saying they will not take the option up on buying him ..
    So will we go back in ....

On today's showing, I hope not!
    I've not been impressed in any of the matches I have seen him play recently.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    "The Addicks are on the look out for a striker with aerial prowess, a criteria certainly met by Kermorgant. A return to The Valley couldn't happen..................or could it?

One player definitely thought to be interesting the Valley outfit is Nantes' left sided midfielder, Vincent Bessat. The 29-year-old Lyon born player is attracting interest from a number of clubs but Charlton are thought to be favourites for his signature."

http://www.cafcpicks.com/cgi-bin/drkish/display.pl?month=201505&date=20150524&time=1933
  • Options
    There will be no return of the mercurial french man
  • Options

I'm not so certain.

• Options
    He would certainly tick boxes for areas we need improving
  • Options
    Soton have released six players.

Boric has joined Bournemouth and Jan Hoolvid (sp? ) who was at Millwall. Not heard of the others but might be some quality
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I'm not so certain.

As much as I'd love him to come back I really couldn't see him wanting to come back, not after the way he was treated by the board when he left. Pretty much forced out the door
  • Options
    Calm down precious
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!