Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

League 1 Play-Offs

Comments

• Options
    Swindon equalise. 1-1
  • Options
    Great header.
  • Options
    Swindon go 2-1 up in the 94th minute... second leg is in Swindon.
  • Options

Swindon go 2-1 up in the 94th minute... second leg is in Swindon.

are you sure its in Swindon :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4lFr1TgtKY
  • Options
    Superb game, love a last minute winner
  • Options
    Well done The Robins !
  • Options
    Kasim in Swindon's midfield looked pretty good.
  • Options
    I really like the guy who scored the winner. The commentators kept saying he was wasteful but I though he was a permanent threat. Didn't watch all of the game but what I did see he was pretty effective and always an option
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

I really like the guy who scored the winner. The commentators kept saying he was wasteful but I though he was a permanent threat. Didn't watch all of the game but what I did see he was pretty effective and always an option

Shame you didn't watch the whole game. Pace to burn, but gave the ball away over and over again.

And a diver. Should have been booked for it.
  • Options
    Swindon now 5-3 up against Sheffield Utd, 7-4 on aggregate!

2 for Smith, 1 for Obika
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Make that 5-4 !
  • Options
    And now 5-5 !!!!
  • Options
    What the HELL is going on?!
  • Options
    iaitch said:

Kasim in Swindon's midfield looked pretty good.

I have seen him live a few times and he has always been the stand out player.
  • Options
    Imagine being a Sheffield United player or fan after that...
  • Options

Or Op. Pig
  • Options
    Sheffield United will come good bottle it
  • Options
    Wow! Only just seen the score of this one. Will be good to see Preston or Swindon in the Championship next season.
  • Options
    If only United had Ched Evans to get them an extra goal or two.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cracking game.
    Much rather watch game like that than boring Arsenal or Barca.
  • Options

When the score went 5-5, if you didn't think 'Bristol Rovers' then you're not proper Charlton

Ha. Exactly what I said to CEJ. Followed up by our 1-4 at Burnley with about 15 mins to go & lost 5-4.
  • Options
    Sheffield United fans must be thinking it's the hope that kills. Some may even think how they could swap that win against us for being in the Championship next season.
  • Options

Sheffield United fans must be thinking it's the hope that kills. Some may even think how they could swap that win against us for being in the Championship next season.

When Smith and Obika scored, they did it as revenge for our cup defeat clearly...
  • Options

Wow! Only just seen the score of this one. Will be good to see Preston or Swindon in the Championship next season.

Well your in luck! ;)
  • Options
    Can I be the first to say I like the look of that Smith from Swindon! Exactly the type of stoker we need! Must be worth a punt of they don't go up!!
  • Options

When the score went 5-5, if you didn't think 'Bristol Rovers' then you're not proper Charlton

Ha. Exactly what I said to CEJ. Followed up by our 1-4 at Burnley with about 15 mins to go & lost 5-4.
    Er, 4-4 actually
  • Options

I think it was a double bishop.

• Options
    Nigel Clough will be lucky to keep his job at the Blades .. seems to be a nice man (too nice ?) but he's lived on Brian's name and reputation for a long time now and has had little success at two fairly big clubs