Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Goal Of The Season.

Comments

• Options
    'Best Goal' debates will always divide opinion.
    James' goal is an outstanding free kick, granted, because the technique and execution are near perfect. But IMHO Kashi's is better because it has both those elements, plus the added factors of distance and quick thinking (due to not being a dead ball situation).
    I would even argue that the goal scored by the Kaiser Chiefs player has more of a case to be the best of that lot than James', but even then I think Kashi's trumps it because he clearly has the vision to see the situation, make a decision and then executes perfectly, while the Chiefs goal has a hint of 'speculative thrash that came off' about it.

But, you know, it's all about opinions isn't it? :smiley:
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Double post. Sorry.
    :blush:
  • Options
    I think this could be the overall goal of the season

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca7GV35xt8M
  • Options
    Wow.
  • Options
    IA said:

I think this could be the overall goal of the season

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca7GV35xt8M

I love the reaction from the steward when he notices where he intends to celebrate..
  • Options
    I love the reaction from the Leeds scum giving the finger to the player's back...thick as shit and twice as smelly.

Still Kashi's goal was better, albeit not a league goal.
  • Options
    Only super Clive could have bettered that
  • Options

Only super Clive could have bettered that

Was gonna say it was Mendonca-esque.
  • Options
    Happy with Doughty to take over as front-runner for this, if only as the build-up featured another crossfield exocet from the Senegal Silkworm

(also it was, like, an incredible finish)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Leuth said:
    Happy with Doughty to take over as front-runner for this, if only as the build-up featured another crossfield exocet from the Senegal Silkworm

It was a good finish by Alfie but it's not even on the top two this season.

Conor hit a cracker in the early stages of the season (was it against Stoke? Outside the box, strike into top corner) and Lord Naby started and finished a coast-to-coast team goal against Hull in December.
  • Options
    Whatever! Anyone still voting for Gallagher after today is in the naughty corner imo
  • Options
    Leuth said:

It was a good finish by Alfie but it's not even on the top two this season.

Conor hit a cracker in the early stages of the season (was it against Stoke? Outside the box, strike into top corner) and Lord Naby started and finished a coast-to-coast team goal against Hull in December.
    1. Doughty volley today I mean it was like the Bartlett goal but better, ft. Naby
    2. T****r at Forest, ft. Naby
    3. Naby vs Hull, ft. Naby
    4. Leko vs Millwall as it's the only goal we've scored against Millwall since Ajose that one time (true facts!), ft. Naby
    5. Bonne vs Derby, ft. Naby
    some other nonsense
    10 or something. G*******r wafting one over Derby's keeper while the defence are too bored to close him down

I've spoken, it must be so. Legit
  • Options
    Duh!

6. Naby vs QPR, ft. Geoff Cameron
  • Options
    Sad to say that there is really only one contender. Lyle Taylor at Forest. 

I'll only be too happy to present him with the trophy. Also very happy to do 2 years for assault if you dont mind the trophy back in 2 pieces. 

Otherwise probably Nabby's end to end goal or Gallagher's volley 
  • Options
    Taylors goal at home to Luton the touch and the finish was top notch. 

Or Gallaghers goal against Derby long range drive with so much dip and swerve 
  • Options
    If we stay up I'd give to Bonne for yesterday. Quality finish given the importance and his miss earlier. 
  • Options
    Like the bartlett goal but better... 

Not sure if that's tongue in cheek Leuth 

Great goal but not in same league as Bartletts IMO
  • Options
    I have to agree that Naby's goal against Hull was the best - All other goals mentioned have a great assist and great finish behind them

The whole build up to that Hull goal with Naby just ghosting further up the pitch makes it class for me

Then again I always think well worked tap in goals are better because they can be achieved again and again if gotten right

A long pass of an assist or a worldie of a goal can always be over hit just after often as it works which makes it more of a fluke
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2020
    For me, it’s a toss up between Lyle Taylor’s first at home to Luton and Conor Gallagher’s against Derby. 

I’d probably go with Taylor. 
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    For me, it’s a toss up between Lyle Taylor’s second at Luton and Conor Gallagher’s against Derby. 

The second goal against Luton was a penalty? - Unless you mean his first one which wasnt overly special compared to his other finishes

We lost 2-1 @ Luton
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    For me, it’s a toss up between Lyle Taylor’s second at Luton and Conor Gallagher’s against Derby. 

The second goal against Luton was a penalty? - Unless you mean his first one which wasnt overly special compared to his other finishes

We lost 2-1 @ Luton
    Got that completely wrong mate, I’ve edited the post. 
  • Options
    I have to agree that Naby's goal against Hull was the best - All other goals mentioned have a great assist and great finish behind them

The whole build up to that Hull goal with Naby just ghosting further up the pitch makes it class for me

Then again I always think well worked tap in goals are better because they can be achieved again and again if gotten right

A long pass of an assist or a worldie of a goal can always be over hit just after often as it works which makes it more of a fluke
    That's why Hull are relegated, not sure how Naby can ghost past anyone by the size of him.
  • Options
    Even though he's a bellend, it has to be the team effort goal that culminated in a superb Lyle Taylor goal in our 1-1 draw v Forest in August.
  • Options
    Sad to say that there is really only one contender. Lyle Taylor at Forest. 

I'll only be too happy to present him with the trophy. Also very happy to do 2 years for assault if you dont mind the trophy back in 2 pieces. 

Otherwise probably Nabby's end to end goal or Gallagher's volley 
    Lol. I would love to see you try and give Lyle Taylor a smack and see what happens. 

Honestly. How old are you?
  • Options
    Alas, oh Marcus.

Undisputed for this mind, imo. Let's see it again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s4oLV7hkiQ