Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Best goal you've seen against or for Charlton

13»

Comments

• Options
    I agree,Berger's goal was amazing,the best I can recall.A perfect shot.
    Although Charlie Austin seems to hit a blinder against us every time he plays us.
    I would also say RvP for Arsenal but he shouldn't have been on the pitch.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Didn't Ginola and Dominguez both score very similar crackers against us at The Valley?
  • Options
    Anyone remember Berbatov's goal that confirmed our relegation. Hurts to think about but the turn on El Karkouri was pure class.
  • Options
    Who was the defender who scored a screamer for us at QPR, years back I think it might have been poole or something like that
  • Options

Who was the defender who scored a screamer for us at QPR, years back I think it might have been poole or something like that

Gary Poole.
  • Options
    Cracking goal that one
  • Options
    I remember Richard Sneekes scoring a screamer for Bolton against us a few years ago, he was a beast.
  • Options
    Jerome Thomas vs spurs. Jersen vs man u. Steve browns 40 yarder in 97. El kalkouri v arsenal. The Danny Murphy counter goal...to name a few. JJ scored a few over head kicks.
  • Options
  • Options
    Jensen's at Highbury inch perfect chip from the tightest of angles, was sublime, as well as finishing off Arsenal in that match. Not a bad one that he scored at The Valley Vs Blackburn, after the goalkeeper Freidel thought that he had nicked a draw, either. Lot's of our fans were not very keen on him though. Perhaps why he went to Fulham!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    David Whyte away at Reading, over the wig-wearing Bobby Mikhailov and into the top corner from somewhere near the corner flag, turned out to be his last goal for us. Most of his goals could feature on this thread.
  • Options
    SexyDave said:

Jerome Thomas vs spurs. Jersen vs man u. Steve browns 40 yarder in 97. El kalkouri v arsenal. The Danny Murphy counter goal...to name a few. JJ scored a few over head kicks.

If you're talking about Jerome's early goal in 05 then I'm sorry to say... It was a deflection.
  • Options
    Impossible to say either way but Walsh v Pompy on our return to the Valley will live with me until the end of my time.
  • Options
    edited May 2015

Against - Berger for Portsmouth at the Valley, not least because it was against Deano. Stood up to applaud that one.
    For - Jensen at Arsenal.

Call me a heretic but still not convinced Kermogant v Hartlepool was meant, and I was literally right in line with it in the North Lower.

Blimey, my old napper is well and truly knackered, can still picture that goal - but in Jimmy Seed (Kermy's)
  • Options
    Patrick Berger for pompey...end off
  • Options
    what about johanson's bicycle kick equaliser against west ham?
  • Options
    His scissor-kick equaliser against Coventry was better IMO