Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kinsella Junior

2»

Comments

• Options

The other team didn't score so, even if Walsall had scored eight, they only needed to score one to win so young Kins did score the winner.

But another player scored so Kins Junior cannot be deemed as the scorer of the winning goal.
  • Options

This is dumb. The winner is a goal that definitely makes the difference between a draw and a win. If a team wins by more than one there is no winning goal.

Exactly Mort. This is what I have been trying to say but you have put it far more eloquently and succinctly so thank you for doing so and once and for all ending this argument.
  • Options

The Peacock lad slipped through the net, lets not make the same mistake again eh?

Gavin. Lovely lad as well.
  • Options

At 1-0 it's still squeaky bum time till the end 2-0 is a comfortable cushion so both goals are as important as each other

Except everyone knows two-nil is the hardest score to defend so the second goal really makes it squeaky bum time.
    I'd like us to have that sort of lead to defend. I'd be euphoric.
  • Options

This is dumb. The winner is a goal that definitely makes the difference between a draw and a win. If a team wins by more than one there is no winning goal.

Reading the arguments above, I was wondering if my previous understanding of the word 'winner' was wrong. I had never thought it was that complicated. Thanks for clearing it up. Now I know I didn't get it wrong. It really is very simple.
  • Options
    By the way I think Liam looks more like his Dad in the BBC photo than in the one posted on here.
  • Options
    Sign him!
  • Options
    Don't forget that Kins Snr done 10 years at Colchester learning his trade before we signed him. Having said that we almost missed out on him as he nearly signed for Gillingham. Keep an eye on him, keep in contact with his dad and when the time is ready, get him.