Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

25th May 1987 Leeds 1 Charlton 0 Play Off Final Second Leg

2»

Comments

• Tavern said:

I went to all three play off games including this one. Went up in a car driven by Kev H who after having to sneak to the car then decided to hit the car in front. That made life interesting surrounded by hundreds of Leeds supporters.

And oohaah the seasons over this match was nearly thirty years ago. How about just giving it a rest for a couple of months.

Was in the car with you as well mate.
    Nice to hear from you E.

Hopefully gonna get to a few more games next season.

And how scary was it sitting in the car after having that accident.

Having been to loads of grounds all over the country that was the scariest moment.

• Tavern said:

I went to all three play off games including this one. Went up in a car driven by Kev H who after having to sneak to the car then decided to hit the car in front. That made life interesting surrounded by hundreds of Leeds supporters.

And oohaah the seasons over this match was nearly thirty years ago. How about just giving it a rest for a couple of months.

Nice to hear from you E.

Having been to loads of grounds all over the country that was the scariest moment.

Fella yes not nice. The car park was horrible and we had to give it a bit to get through them if you remember? It seems like yesterday tbh but them days were always aggro! I hate Leeds and will never give them respect! B Mob lol!
  • Tavern said:

Tavern said:

Nice to hear from you E.

Fella yes not nice. The car park was horrible and we had to give it a bit to get through them if you remember? It seems like yesterday tbh but them days were always aggro! I hate Leeds and will never give them respect! B Mob lol!

Over the hill mob. lol

• You walk down to the Valley and you here a mighty roar B Mob B mob B mob!!!
  • Tavern said:

You walk down to the Valley and you here a mighty roar B Mob B mob B mob!!!

We'll have to have a reunion one day but it will have to be soon or it will be held at a tea dance.

• I will arrange this.
  • Tavern said:

I will arrange this.

You already arranged a small one at your wedding.

• Well he certainly had a small one on his wedding night
  • Tavern said:

I will arrange this.

You already arranged a small one at your wedding.

I mean a big one! Lol