Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Snake

124»

Comments

• Options
    Off_it said:

Daggs said:

You should be honoured to have such a wonderful creature visit your garden/pond.

Yeah, that'll work won't it - telling a 92 year old woman not to be so stupid as she should be "honoured"
    I got flagged for this? Seriously?
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Off_it said:

Daggs said:

You should be honoured to have such a wonderful creature visit your garden/pond.

Yeah, that'll work won't it - telling a 92 year old woman not to be so stupid as she should be "honoured"
    Possibly, I got flagged for saying that I thought The Beatles were overrated...
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Off_it said:

Daggs said:

That's nothing, I got flagged for saying "there but for the grace of god" on a thread about a child with cancer
  • Options
    Grass snakes are harmless years ago my mate had a caravan on the site next to pontins at camber sands, we used to catch them all the time in the dyke that ran through it, all I will say is when you do catch them don't let them piss on you as it stinks and don't wash off
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    smiffyboy said:

Grass snakes are harmless years ago my mate had a caravan on the site next to pontins at camber sands, we used to catch them all the time in the dyke that ran through it, all I will say is when you do catch them don't let them piss on you as it stinks and don't wash off

So if it smelt nicer and washed away with relative ease you would actively endorse being pissed on by snakes?
  • Options

smiffyboy said:

So if it smelt nicer and washed away with relative ease you would actively endorse being pissed on by snakes?
    I thought it was the dykes who were pissing on him.
  • Options

smiffyboy said:

I thought it was the dykes who were pissing on him.
  • Options
    How did it end?
  • Options
    brogib said:

All this talk of snakes reminds me of a story that happened to me when I had a shop in Grove Park, next to the BR station.

One of the paper boys, Charlie F*ck Face, brought his pet snake into me shop and I had a go at him and told him to go home and put it back in it's tank coz it's cruel, see. Anyway, he went out me shop, only to return about an hour later, looking behind me card racks and fridges, yeah you guessed it, the poxy thing had gone sliver abouts! FFs

But that ain't the end of the story, the bloke who owned the shop across the road called the RSPCA out coz he found the snake in his shop and guess who turned up with the RSPCA bloke......

Didn't know you had a shop in Grove Park.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2015
    I loved this thread just reading back through I think the moral of the story is if you see @nth london addick with a spade in his hand mind your head
  • Options
    This thread was spoilt when the mods deleted its funniest post tbf
  • Options
    Leuth said:

This thread was spoilt when the mods deleted its funniest post tbf

What was it
  • Options
    Some interesting advice to the OP
  • Options
    I hope he followed my advice and chopped the bstds head right off
  • Options

brogib said:

All this talk of snakes reminds me of a story that happened to me when I had a shop in Grove Park, next to the BR station.

One of the paper boys, Charlie F*ck Face, brought his pet snake into me shop and I had a go at him and told him to go home and put it back in it's tank coz it's cruel, see. Anyway, he went out me shop, only to return about an hour later, looking behind me card racks and fridges, yeah you guessed it, the poxy thing had gone sliver abouts! FFs

But that ain't the end of the story, the bloke who owned the shop across the road called the RSPCA out coz he found the snake in his shop and guess who turned up with the RSPCA bloke......

I wonder if it was near Big Rob's place....
  • Options

brogib said:

I wonder if it was near Big Rob's place....
    I think it was between Big Rob's and @i_b_b_o_r_g 's shop
  • Options
    For PragueAddick
  • Options
    Grass snakes are beautiful creatures, she should be very honoured having one visit her garden. There are probably tadpoles in the pond that he is feeding on. It's the Eastern Brown snakes, which we have here in our garden, that you need to be frightened of!
    And this was my favourite post, although all of NLA’s typically outrageous proposals run it a close second. 

But if you find snakes scary - I have since I was a kid and confronted in my encyclopedia with a graphic image of a boa constrictor squeezing a piglet to death- you might not wish to read up about the Eastern Brown…