Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bilic to West Ham

13»

Comments

• Options

Payet has been excellent. Surely only a matter of time before a big club like Chelsea or Spurs come along and snap him up.

Surely he won't want to sign for a championship club next season!
    Probably better off at West Ham at the moment really. They look a quality side this year and have done some excellent business to.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
  • Options
    uncle said:

Hahaha so many intelligent people on here with such great options and with great predictions. He's playing the west ham way and I bet there won't be many other teams this season that will beat arsenal, Liverpool, man city and Chelsea. You really need to find another target for your hate. West ham will not be relegated this year. Fools. Charlton Life, the gift that just keeps on giving

What do.you know you Robbie fowler loving little hamster feck
  • Options
    His been west hams best signing since Billy Bonds ☺
  • Options
    uncle said:

Hahaha so many intelligent people on here with such great options and with great predictions. He's playing the west ham way and I bet there won't be many other teams this season that will beat arsenal, Liverpool, man city and Chelsea. You really need to find another target for your hate. West ham will not be relegated this year. Fools. Charlton Life, the gift that just keeps on giving

"the West Ham way"...
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

I like West Ham. But I reckon they'll go down next season

:lol: