Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

RIP to 30 British Citizen and all those lost in Tunisia

2»

Comments

• Options

Smudge , I met and have stayed friends with two Tunisians from a holiday nearly two decades ago, a wonderful beautiful place with many of the most friendly people I have met, but I was very aware of the hostility of a very small few to the Western society,

It's a shocking sad and devastating situation we face today

Sadly I have to agree, met loads of people when we visited, 90% were fine, but the armed guards coming everywhere told us that we were at a risk never mind how small.

We had two run ins that showed us they had an issue with the west around sousse but Port El Kantaoui was the distinct opposite.
  • Options
    Mates dad confirm dead mum still missing.R.I.P john stocker.janet still missing.
  • Options
    Gutted for your mate cazo, can only hope that there is some better news about his mum RIP
  • Options
    Carter said:

Rest in peace all of those who lost their lives
    I hope your pals parents come home safe @cazo

thanks .just been told dad gone.rip.john stocker.mum still missing lets all hope for janet stocker. AND ALL THE OTHERS.

• Options
    Sorry to read that Cazo... fingers crossed for Janet.
  • Options
    God bless cazo look after your pal

RIP
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that Cazo.

God bless all.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Gutted for you and your mate @cazo

RIP
  • Options
    Friend of mine was there, she and her husband ran for their hotel with others and helped a guy whose family they were separated from, shaken up - angry, but safe and I think back at work today.
  • Options
    John and janet just been on itv news.rip john. I pray for you janet.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Shocking, heart breaking and terribly sad. RIP to those who have been taken, and I wish strength to survivors, and all those touched and damaged by this awful event.
  • Options
    RIP to all.
  • Options
    RIP. Very sad. Cowardism of the worst kind: violence against the innocent.
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

Friend of mine was there, she and her husband ran for their hotel with others and helped a guy whose family they were separated from, shaken up - angry, but safe and I think back at work today.

Back at work? Fuck me, if I'd been caught up in a massacre I'd be taking a few more days off, I wouldn't be much use in the office.
  • Options
    PL54 said:

The thought of it happening during school holidays is not worth contemplating

I haven't seen who but any ideas why someone would LOL this ?
  • Options
    Went to Sousse last year on holiday. These type of disgusting attacks really hurt when you have some sort of connection to the place however small. It can be heart breaking world and puts into perspective everything else in your life. There will be a national minutes silence on Friday to remember them. RIP and may God bless them all.
  • Options
    RIP, what a horrible tragedy!
    A bit like the German Wings Crash.
  • Options
    PL54 said:

PL54 said:

Tbf @PL54 , I've LOL and Liked a few things by accident before, so I'd put it down to that mate
  • Options
    brogib said:

PL54 said:

PL54 said:

Tbf @PL54 , I've LOL and Liked a few things by accident before, so I'd put it down to that mate
    Yeah, tbh, when browsing on iPad, it's easy to like or lol by accident when scrolling, dragging down the page.
  • Options
    PL54 said:

PL54 said:

Cazo did it. So, obviously in error.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Might have been aiming for 'like' and hit LOL by mistake?
  • Options
    Just been on sky news both gone so sad RIP. Love you both.
  • Options
    That's very sad news mate, not fair.

Be a best mate to your best mate
  • Options
    So sorry to hear that horrible news cazo!
  • Options
    I'm really sorry to hear that news Cazo, it's just not right. A horrible waste of life, caused by sheer unadulterated evil acted out by cowards.

RIP to all those lost, and my thoughts go to those who have a long recovery a head of them (be it physical or mental) - and those that have been left behind.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    It truly has been a devastating thing to happen. We mustn't lose sight of the fact that those higher up in the terrorist organisations are twisting vulnerable minds to become killers. They make them think a god is willing them to do some kind of will for safe passage into a heaven. It's so deluded and wrong.

All terrorism and radicalisation needs to be stopped I just don't know how it's going to happen?
  • Options
    RIP to your Friends parents Cazo, and for all the others who died in this cowardly attack.